Reviews for grass below you, sky above
The-KLF chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Excellent song choice for inspiration! And a great fic too!
operaluvr chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
How the fuck have I never read this story? New May Day tradition commences now. A celebration of Opening day of outdoor sex season.
cart chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I just discovered your fanfictions and they're amazing
castlelover chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
honestly i loved it i thought it was great also i really liked how you didn't end it to soon! :)
very happy with this story and i am glad that i read it! :)
Eslssl chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
This story does more for The First of May celebration than the song will ever do. Much more about the love they share than just the basal physical act described in the song. This story is funny, sweet, romantic...the song is none of these things...that song writer WISHES they had your talent!
EllaNight chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Loved it! :) that was great, hot and funny! Glad I read it!
Dana Keylits chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Wow. Fantastic! Beautiful, and sweet, and funny, and very, very hot! Nice job! Thank you!

-Katy
sunshine372008 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
OMG! Amazing banter & HOT outdoor sex. Brilliant! Totally loved it! The characters were written so perfectly...I could so see that on the show, except for the sex part although wish it was ;). Thanks for writing it. Talent, thats all I have to say!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Hot, sexy, and beautiful!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Private beach I assume!
greenk chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Took you advice, and I LISTENED TO THE SONG. omfg
Oliviet chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Loved the whole bit about them being a romcom. So true. And the sex, of course, was wonderful.
XFfan1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Damn this was hot! If only Castle were produced by Cinemax...sigh...
aussiecate chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
The temperature in my autumnal world just went up about 10 degrees!
Deb838 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Lol - I'm chuckling while appreciating the sexiness of this, all at the same time.

I went and listened to that song, via you tube & it cracked me up. As soon as we got to that scene here, I had a stupid grin on my face. I will never think of 1 May the same ever again,
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »