Reviews for The Animals Reveal All
Randall Flagg2000 chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Vicious has certainly been in the closet for awhile hasn't he?
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
LOL! OW! OW! haha, Faye made out w/ Spike while drunk? lmao, wuz he drunk, 2? Bet that helped out his apparent crush, lol. Funny! Good job! ,~
SaZ-2 chapter 3 . 1/29/2003
Cool, I like it. Keep going.

SaZ~
Super Nova2 chapter 4 . 12/1/2002
Hey everyone! I justed wanted to let you know that, no I did not drop off of the face of the earth, and yes I am still working on this fic. hopefully it won't be too much longer! Thanks for the patience!

~Super Nova~
Pocket Shrimp chapter 4 . 11/30/2002
I tried not to laugh, but I couldn't help it. This story is too funny. I love 'Space Lion', but the Old McDonald comment was clever, along with the 300 pound truck driver! xD Keep writing.
Saiyajin-Neko chapter 4 . 11/19/2002
i love it keep going (more please!).
cnegurochka chapter 4 . 11/8/2002
haha! This is great! _! O.o, Spike spends time making his hair pouffy? O.O sooo much I didn't know!
Dashmistress chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
O_o Holy shit... Vicious as a ballerina... I never suspected. By the way... I think you should put something else in to dig some dirt up on Spike. He tortures everyone else too much... (Not that being a total smart $$ is a bad thing...) I'd like to see it just to make him look stupid. .\/
Ezzie T chapter 4 . 10/8/2002
enely chapter 4 . 9/30/2002
OMG! That is so friggin’ hilarious! I was laughing so much, especially at all the images you put in my head of Vicious dancing like a ballerina! LOL keep writing! _~
Opium's Rose lazy to sign in chapter 4 . 9/28/2002
Lovely.. lmao
Guest chapter 4 . 9/25/2002
that's great. I love how you cut Julia down. I hate her
Fantasy Cat chapter 3 . 9/25/2002
Hahaha! Funny! Too bad there weren't alot of animals in CB or otherwise the hilariousness would never end! How about one on Andy's horse? Hahaha, cheeky!
lil'mihoshi chapter 3 . 9/16/2002