Reviews for The Green Chair
bartonsromanova chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Gorgeous! Please write more!
Whouffle and Souffles chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
That's so perfect and cute and fluffy and you should totally continue it, maybe he heard her talking about the time war in her sleep and finds out she read that book too? Just please continue!
JennyMoriarty chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I don't really know what to say about this, other than wow. I loved everything about it; from the setting, to the flow and pace, and the characterization (particularly of Clara, whom we haven't seen much of and I think you've managed to get her character spot on for this situation!) and, of course, the little things like, "the silence of the library". (I see what you did there!)

Everything about this fic is well-done. Your spelling and grammar are impeccable, the scene you've set is completely imaginable but still fairytale-esque and it's manages to be in-keeping with the series. That's so tough to achieve, especially with one-shot fluff, so...just... WOW.

I'm really glad I stumbled across this story, (I don't know how I've not found it on Tumblr!) it's been fluff!perfection from start to finish!

J :)
adieualannah chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
oh this is far too adorable. Such a lovely story already!
post more soon! xx
zoeinthetardis chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Love love love! This is fantastic 3
mishacoolins chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
aggghhh so cute and fluffy! it was amazing and I didn't notice any grammar errors either! I loved it.
fuckboy69 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
agagagdaababagagagdadad
you when you have to look away b/c it's so adorable?
happened thrice reading this fic
winchesterandsons chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This was so cute and amazing! Ah! Totally one of my favorite whouffle fics EVER!
traceuse chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I saw this on your tumblr, and loved it! So many feels!
writingnow chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Only got time for a quick review, but that was super-duper adorable! c: I loved it!