Reviews for A Father's Burden A Father's Gift
awele chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
I love this. My competence in english language equals Hohenheim's competence in fatherhood, so please have patience: I love this. It's, agh!, lovable. I- ugh, I just love it and okay, I write too (not in english, obviously) so I know that if someone do not want/need/isn't in the mood/haven't the time to continue a story there isn't anything a person could say to change that fact... But, if one day the need/time/whatever will return to you, i just want you to know that i'm likely going to be here, waiting. The universe needs more Hohenheim & Lupin stories. Or more Ed-is-a-badass-Indesiderable-stories or Ed & Daedalus Diggle stories... I can go on for an hour or two, I think.
Yep, uh, even my cat wants you to continue (my cat is a bossy animal, He always gets what he wants, like my meals, my pillow, my bed...)! Or to share something in general, beacause your style is kinda amazing. I mean, I know it's difficult to believe with all my trouble in speaking, but I assure you that I'm capable of recognise a well written story when i read one.
Please, forgive the loads of mistakes, i hope the review is at least comprensible and, well, thank you! (Thanks from my cat, too)
Have a nice weekend!
RockerRema13 chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Ah this is really good! I rarely find Van stories and something with Lupin and character analysis and bonding - ita great! I hope its continued at some point!
incarnate of evil chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
I'm enjoying this so far. Just curious as to where in FMA this is set? Is anyone going to meet with HP and friends or not?
I'm surprised that Hoho is looking for Ed but that Al doesn't know who he is. Can't wait for the next chapter for explanations! :)
liketolaugh chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Nononono WHAT? I should have checked how many chapters there were before... now I reach the end and NOOOOO. I love this story - you put the characters together really well, and it's far more natural than most crossovers turn out. *beam* I can't wait 'til you next update!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
This is so much fun to read. Each chapter tells a decent amount of story and contains its own small plotline, while still maintaining the story and suspense. I will not enjoy waiting for the next chapter.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Thanks for not letting Hoenheim rescue Ed. He would have died of embarrassment at the thought. Remus is getting a much better dressing down from Van about Teddy than the canon one he got from Harry. It's kinder and makes more sense.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I hope that when the two finally find Ed, he's fighting or doing something awesome. Better yet, I hope he punches Hoenheim. Hard.
Sam's Laptop chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
You're back! With avocados! I am too lazy to log in. This is fantastic. Bring on the sappy father-son shit. I love how you incorporated Alphonse into this.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Wait, hang on, I don't wanna be a biscuit!

This chapter is pretty hilarious, including Ed's first not-line: "I look like a badass!" Plus your little tangent in your closing AN; I would really love to see if you're considering writing that I think it'd make a good humour or crack!fic.
Sokkasm chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
I really enjoy your story, I do. It was just really hard to read this chapter in this format.
Harryswoman chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
This was really great. I was wondering where you went! Lol
Ambiguity in D Major chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
I love your newest chapter, and was slightly disappointed to see you didn't do your idea with all five. Maybe you could make Izumi and Roy a side/sub story... Or a completely new one. Whatever, I liked it. I smiled just imagining the DEs cowering before Amestris' most scary alchemist.
Mcat9905 chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Thank you, I've always wanted to e compared to a frozen bake good.
ElmoTheProcrastinator chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Hahaha, Ed that's why we all love you...:D
OstensiblyInsane chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
Don't you just hate it when your father is more undesirable then you?
I mean really! The nerve! How dare he be more undesirable then his own son?!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »