Reviews for Minimum Requirement
Janneia chapter 7 . 4/8
...And then Sandaime sees the full and true extent of the Uchiha clan's wisdom. *snerks*
Chaotic chains c chapter 7 . 4/2
I've said it once ... Ill say it again you are awesome please update
ytygr chapter 7 . 3/10
Ok shocking a kid bad keeping them contained good. What is the right decisions plus the Uchiha Head is correct if the Hokage is going to interfere with there clan and ban certain seals from being used on children then he should stop it for ALL clans or else he is singling out the Uchihas and the have a VERY good reason for beefing pissed.
jeanette9a chapter 7 . 2/15
i have a feeling that's gonna come back and bite him in the butt, right?
Disgrace101 chapter 7 . 2/4
I would love to read what happens next.
wiiTneSs chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
The containment seal for children sounds like a good idea. Wish there was more baby naruto fics. Who doesn't like bubbly baby naru.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
Laughing my head off has the consequence of giving me stitches. Nonetheless, this fix is still so thoroughly enjoyable.
nighttheraven chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
mores?
SilverRider09 chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
Haha, it's not like NARUTO would get hurt anyway. Kyuubi powers and all that. Awesomeness. Pure, unadulterated awesomeness.

If I ever meet Fugaku, I'm gonna have to ask for a copy of those seals. Seriously, I'm in dire need of them My siblings-the little Devils-seem to be worse than NARUTO in terms of destructive ability.
EmptySurface chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
This is actually really interesting. I very much hope that you will continue this and update soon. :)

It's a very fascinating concept and I can't help but wonder how Naruto's standing with the village will turn out now that he's so much more visible and children can't help but interact with him on a daily basis before the 'Demon brat' thing has grown out of proportions and gotten a chance to fester and spread to the new generation.

Please keep up the great work! :)
Lady FoxFire chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
Yeah, the Hokage in for a rude awaking. Wish I had those seals when my son was a toddler
Asherit chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
... Or anyone crazy anough to see the possible usefullness of said containment seal... And we all know that Uchihas has a few screw loose enough for that
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
lol.
WhistlesOfTin chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
Heh. Hizashi's reaction gave me a chuckle.
BrownEyesAngel chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
Very interesting story, please update soon!