Reviews for Minimum Requirement
very very good job
conan.lagace chapter 8 . 7/26
Nice
Cricycle chapter 3 . 7/26
I really tried. But it just feels like no one knows what is goin on. The writing feels directionless with weird run-on sentences, or redundant description. The plot is driven by people making stupid decisions and then being stubborn about it.

Why doesn't the Hokage just change the law? Why wasn't Naruto at the orphanage? Why is there such a focus on test days?

No plot, no purpose, no interest.
thunder18 chapter 8 . 7/25
Great chapter Update soon
Amazing just amazing
Zarbapha chapter 8 . 7/25
A seemingly ridiculous premise quickly evolved into a well though out alternate timeline, though the hokage's judgement of the Uchiha child rearing seemed overly contemptuous.
He knows they were raised using those seals, so should comprehend that they had no reason to believe it was wrong. Morality is dictated by culture, and the Uchiha managed to have one within another.
Or was he a believer in intrinsic good? Bah. Never mind.
Great, funny story.
Harlett chapter 8 . 7/23
For a moment I thought this event would make their rebellion be brought forward a few years
Navn Ukjent chapter 8 . 7/23
Nice chapter again.
TangyCitrus chapter 8 . 7/23
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! AN UPDATE! XD YEEEEESSSSS~~~!

great chapter! I love how Mikoto managed to dodge Yamato and grab naruto to give him a tight, squeezing, motherly hug. yay~ sasuke and naruto have already met and will no doubt work together to cause mischief. The way Mikoto changes from sweet and loving to harsh and demanding was awesome and shows you do NOT want to mess with her.
Yamato's trouble and frustration while trying to change Naruto's diaper and into his clothing was amusing and fun to picture.
im glad the hokage saw he made the decision too rashly and looked into it. It actually surprised me that there were some uchiha who were abusing the seal on their children, but at least now Fugaku knows about it and is making plans to help and protect the children.
Thank you so much for updating this! :D
take care and have fun!
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 8 . 7/23
hahahaha awesome
Nice.
Shahismael chapter 8 . 7/22
a great story. i'm really looking forward to the rest :)
This is pure gold. Also a good explanation for why most Uchiha are such assholes. I laughed at the bit where Itachi escaped his pen to wonder to a battlefield. Also the whole Naruto is the son of Inari thing is hilarious xD
anon chapter 8 . 7/21
This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
Firehedgehog chapter 8 . 7/21