Reviews for Minimum Requirement
Moonstar66 chapter 9 . 6/14
THIS STORY IS PERFECTION. I’ve been laughing so hard that it hurts.
notsofrilly chapter 7 . 6/11
So now begins the Uchiha coup
notsofrilly chapter 4 . 6/11
Aw I don't see much of Daddy!Fugaku. Usually, he's a hardass pushing his children over the limit. It's nice to see a different side of him
notsofrilly chapter 1 . 6/11
You have such interesting ideas
SotV chapter 9 . 6/5
Hilarious. Please continue if you can. :)
firedraygon chapter 9 . 6/2
Hilarious! I love how everyone's just got their own thing going on. Poor Sasuke having to share his mom. I wonder how that's going to turn out, haha. Great work with this!
Help I'm dying I can't breathe. Thank you, now my parents are seriously considering to admit me to a mental hospital for randomly laughing out loud.
salasdaniel74 chapter 9 . 5/29
At least it's not the School of Rock misunderstanding.
Ash0011 chapter 9 . 3/21
this is hilarious
AkabaneKazama chapter 3 . 3/7
I love how even Itachi and his classmates join to maim the evil instructor lol :'D
MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Shieldage chapter 9 . 3/4
Ha! Great stuff, good misunderstandings and resolutions. Looks like a much happier Konoha.
Onmyoudou chapter 7 . 2/8
I see what Hiruzen is saying, I really do, and I know he means well but Fugaku is absolutely right about the hypocrisy of blowing a gasket about him discovering that the Uchihas use a partial seal that causes a little bit of pain to keep children in check yet turns a blind eye towards the well known atrocity of the Hyuugas branding the branch family children with the Caged Bird Curses Seal.
Ninjazzz chapter 9 . 2/7
The kids reaction of hugging Fugaku was perfect. I'm guessing the civilians are all the parents of various civilian born students. I love this story and hope you update soon
Ninjazzz chapter 8 . 2/7
why didn't Fugaku just say an Uzumaki created the modified seals? Uzumaki are pretty well known (at least in fandoms) for doing the unimaginable with their seals- creating a modified containment seal seems like child's play for an Uzumaki. If Fugaku told Hiruzen and showed him the proof, declaring the seals as clan property because (you stated in the story) the Uzumaki in question married into the Uchiha then Hiruzen couldn't make them stop using it and he'd get to keep the seal too. I like Fugaku teaching, it seems like he knows how to prepare children for the real shinobi life. Even if they are first years they should know what they are getting into and be ready. I like the one Hyuuga taking care of Naruto. It's chi throwing the kunai at the teacher was perfect and I love the logic. It's true. Why was it ok to only kick Naruto? It's not okay to kick other babies. It's not ok to kick any baby. Why is Naruto the exception? I also like how Fugaku mentioned Kushina (having to bail out Mikoto because she went along with Kushina on some adventure was a beautiful touch) and delt with the one teacher. The part about thinking Naruto is Inaris son was hilarious. It was so shinobi standard (shinobis are weird. Look no further then Gai or Kakashi) and Naruto escaping Tenzo was funny too. I love this story.