Reviews for The Boy Lived, But The Girl Died
Grovek26 chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
A fantastic, bittersweet story. I would truly like to see this continued as I can't see Crowley allowing Hermione to sit on the sidelines for long, and there is so much scope for her involvement.

I would also like to see Harry & Dumbledore confront the true cost of their actions - the price Hermione paid for them to succeed.

One niggle though. Please define the scene changes. Thanks.
M.M chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Hi, Im writing this because i need it to get out of my really need to separate paragraphs, (using spaces, dots, etc.), specially if you want to write about different and simultaneous timelines, if not it will just confuse to the extreme. I'm serious about this, it doesnt help to develop your plot but it helps loosing your readers.

On the other hand i love your story, tragic but so realistic. I mean Hermione was always presented in the role of the pawn but with the abilities of much more (my impresion after reading the books and viewing the films). I enjoyed this piece work because it was refreshing, sad, true and you developed the good and the bad of the characters in a way that is not overbearing and unrealistic. You rock. Continue writing like this

Remember to use spaces, to separate paragraphs. Good luck and best of wishes
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
I loved Hermione in your story, she is so deeply loyal that I hated her for never giving up.
At the same time I loved her for never giving up, for giving her all, for staying fast and upholding her friendship, love and morals despite grounds for suffering, doubt and conflict.
The structure of your story held me in suspense, rightly written. The story would be dull, if you had written it in the forwarding timeline.
I would love to read more of the Hermione/Crowley dynamic.
Thank you for writing.
WRose chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Please tell me there's more coming. It is a bit confusing when you jump between now and then, especially without some marker.
ambersnowflake chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
I screamed. I really screamed.
It was beautiful. It was horrible.
I loved it.
I hated.
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Great story! I just wish I could see the section breaks. It was a little confusing to read.
Faith Crain chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Omg. This is freaking amazing. I wish there were mor. If you ever decide to add to this you will jave at least one avid follower. In anycase I'll be taking a peak at your other work with the hope of finding more hidden gems.
The Butterfly Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :D
Alice1985 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
The story is actually pretty good, but unfortunately the disorderly and unclear scene breaks in time and space makes this story really difficult to read and understand (in some places). It jumps from scene to scene, from one place to another or past to present or vice versa.
However, I do think the general idea is pretty good but I would suggest to rewrite this story to clear up the structure and dynamic of it.
What happened to Harry and Ron? Where they just ok that Hermione just left? Did they care so little about her? From Hermione’s point of view, I would feel a little bit resentful towards them and for the Wizarding World.

Anyway, the story is in general a good idea…but unfortunately lacks in structure.
Zombie Reine chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I find this so tragic and sad, yet strangely there is hope. Could totall see Hermione with Crowley here and can't wait for a possible sequel with them together.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
PLEASE give us another chapter. I am dying to know!
sonnetStar chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Oh my god!
I hope you write further about it soon!
Really need to know!
I absolutely love it!
Sirius Green chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Please do a sequel to this
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Good concept. Good story line. Terrible writing. Don't know why you felt the need to jump around all the time. Made it very difficult to follow your plot line. I even skipped half the story just to get to the end.
LeonaMasha chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Huh, I would be interested if you had more to post. The way you ended this really makes me want to see how she's affected with her time in hell and if Harry will finally realize what his actions caused her to do for him. Oh well, if you never get the urge to continue this I'm just happy with what you've posted. Thanks!