Reviews for The Boy Lived, But The Girl Died
The Butterfly Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/30
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :D
Alice1985 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
The story is actually pretty good, but unfortunately the disorderly and unclear scene breaks in time and space makes this story really difficult to read and understand (in some places). It jumps from scene to scene, from one place to another or past to present or vice versa.
However, I do think the general idea is pretty good but I would suggest to rewrite this story to clear up the structure and dynamic of it.
What happened to Harry and Ron? Where they just ok that Hermione just left? Did they care so little about her? From Hermione’s point of view, I would feel a little bit resentful towards them and for the Wizarding World.

Anyway, the story is in general a good idea…but unfortunately lacks in structure.
Zombie Reine chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I find this so tragic and sad, yet strangely there is hope. Could totall see Hermione with Crowley here and can't wait for a possible sequel with them together.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
PLEASE give us another chapter. I am dying to know!
sonnetStar chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Oh my god!
I hope you write further about it soon!
Really need to know!
I absolutely love it!
Sirius Green chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Please do a sequel to this
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Good concept. Good story line. Terrible writing. Don't know why you felt the need to jump around all the time. Made it very difficult to follow your plot line. I even skipped half the story just to get to the end.
LeonaMasha chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Huh, I would be interested if you had more to post. The way you ended this really makes me want to see how she's affected with her time in hell and if Harry will finally realize what his actions caused her to do for him. Oh well, if you never get the urge to continue this I'm just happy with what you've posted. Thanks!
guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
love the story, really well written
Reine chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I so need this to turn into a full fledged story, please :(
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This should be way more popular than it already is; that was beautifully well done.
WhenTheWorldEnded chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I loved this, it was amazing.

I think the bits i loved about it most was the time skips, I love how they helped the story flow, made it more dramatic and the language was great as well.
Supfan chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Nice! Fucking awesome cross over...loved this!
dontblink9 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Please, please, PLEASE tell me that this would be a multi-chapter fanfic! At first I was really confused by the story but I managed to catch on. I just love how you made this story, I can't say anything about this except perfection, awesome, amazing. You made me want to break Harry's bone in this, I can't believe after all Hermione's done she didn't even receive a thank you or something, and with Dumbledore too. Please update this I want to see an interaction between Hermione and the Winchesters. Also, will she play a vital role in the Apocalypse if you are going to continue?
Psychotic Tendency chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Holy shit, this was beautiful. I want to know more! Especially about what Crowley has in store for Hermione. I absolutely loathe the way Hermione is treated and ignored by Harry. Someone should have really broken his nose or something. I would have.

The way this story was put together and expressed was refreshing and quite enticing. There was a moment or two I found a bit confusing to follow but it was great in the end.

I hope to read more of your stories in the near future.