Reviews for The Boy Lived, But The Girl Died
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 11/17
Great story! I just wish I could see the section breaks. It was a little confusing to read.
Faith Crain chapter 1 . 10/29
Omg. This is freaking amazing. I wish there were mor. If you ever decide to add to this you will jave at least one avid follower. In anycase I'll be taking a peak at your other work with the hope of finding more hidden gems.
The Butterfly Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/30
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :D
Alice1985 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
The story is actually pretty good, but unfortunately the disorderly and unclear scene breaks in time and space makes this story really difficult to read and understand (in some places). It jumps from scene to scene, from one place to another or past to present or vice versa.
However, I do think the general idea is pretty good but I would suggest to rewrite this story to clear up the structure and dynamic of it.
What happened to Harry and Ron? Where they just ok that Hermione just left? Did they care so little about her? From Hermione’s point of view, I would feel a little bit resentful towards them and for the Wizarding World.

Anyway, the story is in general a good idea…but unfortunately lacks in structure.
Zombie Reine chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I find this so tragic and sad, yet strangely there is hope. Could totall see Hermione with Crowley here and can't wait for a possible sequel with them together.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
PLEASE give us another chapter. I am dying to know!
sonnetStar chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Oh my god!
I hope you write further about it soon!
Really need to know!
I absolutely love it!
Sirius Green chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Please do a sequel to this
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Good concept. Good story line. Terrible writing. Don't know why you felt the need to jump around all the time. Made it very difficult to follow your plot line. I even skipped half the story just to get to the end.
LeonaMasha chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Huh, I would be interested if you had more to post. The way you ended this really makes me want to see how she's affected with her time in hell and if Harry will finally realize what his actions caused her to do for him. Oh well, if you never get the urge to continue this I'm just happy with what you've posted. Thanks!
guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
love the story, really well written
Reine chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I so need this to turn into a full fledged story, please :(
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This should be way more popular than it already is; that was beautifully well done.
WhenTheWorldEnded chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I loved this, it was amazing.

I think the bits i loved about it most was the time skips, I love how they helped the story flow, made it more dramatic and the language was great as well.
Supfan chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Nice! Fucking awesome cross over...loved this!