Reviews for Protecting the Protector
Shadowpletlove chapter 51 . 7/27
Rut row Merlin

Plz write more
CaitiAthena chapter 1 . 7/27
oh Merlin... I miss Lancelot too although I've never actually seen that episode... bit I know what happens... sorta... shutting up now
Shadowpletlove chapter 2 . 7/27
Lol :D
ScruffydaDruid chapter 51 . 7/7
Yeah! Detective Gwen is on the case! Anyway, I love this series of fics, they're really fun to read, and it's nice to see Merlin because my protected every now and then. Also it's July 2017, where's the next chapter?
*your* Hehe, sorry, but I fond a mistype in chapter 38 when Merlin said, "You're servant?"
So yeah. It is in fact 'your' because the difference between 'your' and 'you're' is in fact the following:
you're it the contraction of 'you are' and 'your' is the... Well, it expresses possession. (I'm sorry I'm terrible at explaining things) Never mind, here's an example: "The sight is enough to break your heart."
See? Sorry, it was probably a mistype. You have good grammar. Just had to rant. Or maybe it was supposed to be like that?
Hehe, don't mind me, I'm just a bit late to the party. I'm just eleven, what am I doing here?
-Random Person on the Internet
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 51 . 5/17
YOURE EVIL YOU BETTER COME BACK AND UPDATE RIGHT NOW OR I'LL KILL YA!
{nah, im just kidding. i dont hate you, but you really MUST update! these stories are soooo good! I would like to see a more angsty Freya reveal tho. One where Merlin tells Arthur
a bit of a cliff hanger was it?!
poisoned merlin please
ChristineBH chapter 51 . 4/25
This was awesome! I hope you'll update before next July like you said because I'll be waiting anxiously until then
WriterGreenReads chapter 12 . 4/22
OH NO THATS WORSE

but so good
WriterGreenReads chapter 11 . 4/22
Ok so you actually made me tear up during the Lancelot chapter. Ow.
queenofmoondoorswife chapter 51 . 3/30
YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE
queenofmoondoorswife chapter 9 . 3/30
Ilove how Merlin apologised for yelling
TweakyGhostLover chapter 17 . 3/30