Reviews for Protecting the Protector
Love the story
ramen-luver101 chapter 49 . 4/20
Morgana?
Update soon?
This is my favorite deaging story!
FudoTwin17 chapter 49 . 4/8
Oh my gosh. OO (those are what my eyes look like right now). UPDATE ASAP! Seriously, as much as I and every other fangirl in existence obsesses over Merlin, it's terrifying when it's everyone in the fandom. Like, holy crap! UPDATE SOON! (and please let Gwen trick Gwaine into saving Merlin, 'cuz that would be epic :D)
please update your story!
DragonThetan chapter 49 . 3/23
Great job, looking forward to more! But another cliffhanger just isn't fair with a month or more wait time, don't you agree?
shell22 chapter 49 . 3/2
Very funny and interesting story!
Akayuki Novak chapter 49 . 3/1
*dry voice* Wonderful. Everyone who touches Merlin falls in love with him, except Gwen who's protected by her pendant, and then druids get him. Or I assume they're druids, they are normally the only ones who refer to Merlin as Emrys.
IndiaMoore chapter 49 . 3/1
Ooh, new storyline I'm intrigued :) I loved the comedy in this update and I look forward to seeing what happens next:)
Yay im so happy about the update! Truth be told, id forgotten about this sotry, luckily i had it bookmarked. I lke this new arc so far, its nice to have sone merlib-gwen bonding time. Vut what
What?! WHAT?! You can just leave it like that! No no no no NO! As much as I appreciate cliffhangers, I HATE them! Come on, just get the next chapter out, please?
Yazzi chapter 49 . 2/28
These are hysterical. And brilliant!
tammy henson chapter 49 . 2/28
please please update soon
Firestar007 chapter 49 . 2/28
Poor Merlin. Nice present for Gwen I think everyone in Camelot needs one of those. Great chapter
1,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »