Reviews for the earth is (not) a cold dead place
darkangelwp chapter 4 . 6/15
Dammit. You made me cry.
*sniff*
So good. But so sad.
Freaking selfish people. Not leaving them alone.
Looking forward to more.
Even if it minutes me cry.
im crying
rot chapter 4 . 6/9
whats better than this. guys bein dudes
anonymous chapter 4 . 5/6
get your ass back here and get the next chapter ,that is beautiful

In the gathering shadows of the room, Shinji's eyes glow an electric blue.

is there something going onnnnn?
This was very beautiful and well written you have talent my friend. i found truly heart breaking and breath talking. you displayed emotions well and wrote in such detail that i fell in love.
though the one part with the smut the whole time was was like ohh shit lets hope no walks in on them doing the do. xD
Kawoshinlover chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
My heart was pounding so much from the moment on when Kaworu was reborn. This breathless anticipation of mine was held on until they met again in this chapter.
Genius work, love this so much, oh my god...! Please, you have to continue this, or make a last short ending chapter at least! Such a good story can't just be left unfinished like this...
Kidiu chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
The interaction between Shinji and Kaworu towards the end here is unbelievably beautiful, When Kaworu started sobbing, it really nailed home how human he is for Shinji, and how much the loop cycles were hurting him.

Well, it's been over a year, but this story is simply stunning, absolutely mesmerizing, hypnotic. So, I really hope with all my being that you will continue this. The electric color of Shinji's eyes is rather foreshadowing.
Kidiu chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
The end here is so exciting!
Kidiu chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Wow, such much more progress here than when compared to infinite loops!
Kidiu chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Really powerful emotions captured here.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
There is no more. Devastating.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Omg! Pls update asap! I really REALLY desprate to know whats going to happen next when shinji & kowaru reunites! I hope theres a happy ending in the end :))) no more heartache between those two:')
cookie monster gurl chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
Wow, THAT WAS AMAZING! Beautiful! Please update this again, this is such awesome story. Everyone's in character, and i can totally picture this happening. I can't wait until the next chapter. Please continue to write.
S0cket chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
You're an amazing writer. Thanks so much for writing this...your characters have a believability that even the source material lacked, and that's something else. I know that life can get in the way of creativity sometimes, but I'd love it if you continued this story to completion. So please do :)
Awsomeangel chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
Wow... Just, wow... That was beyond amazing, or pperfect, or divine... That was beautiful.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »