Reviews for People, Places, and Things
youfilthyderfocrat chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
dang, your writing is amazing.
ScaryBones chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Aww, this was sweet. I love how you write Bebe in all of your stories!
ScaryBones chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
XD Mr. Mackey!
Aw, I love seeing these two together as friends. And Tweek's personality is just awesome!
I Run With Sporks chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
Man, I miss Chef...
It might have dodged the humor bullet, but... I thought it was a good story! Heartfelt. "Someone's life is always worth it".
ScaryBones chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Awwwwww. This was so sweet and sad. I'm trying to keep the tears in but failing. Awww. I just love this so much. Kenny and the duck and freaking Chef! I love that guy! :')
I Run With Sporks chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
C'mon, Death. YOU CAN GET THROUGH THIS. Just knock him out or something!
Can you do that in Purgatory?
...This seems as good a way as any to find out...
ScaryBones chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
XD Oh my gosh, poor Death. Having to deal with a McKormick.
ScaryBones chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
"Tch, no. Like I care what does or doesn't go up your ass." Spoken like a true McCormick! I love this so much. :)
What a good lesson to learn. XD
C chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
"Power of the dick!" I snorted at that! That was unexpected! :)
ScaryBones chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
XD The last line. This was so great, I really like Craig and Clyde's friendship/hatred toward each other.
ScaryBones chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Aw! The whole idea of them doing silly make-up together is so cute and fun to think about. And the last line was perfect!
ScaryBones chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
I've never read a Butters/Cartman fic before, but now I want to read more! The way you write them is adorable! I love how Cartman tries to act like he doesn't care, and how Butters can see right through it. It works so well for them. :)
ScaryBones chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I love this so much! Craig and Kenny have the best conversations ever. Will definitely be reading more of these. :)
Socialist Scum chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Bebe and Wendy. Lipstick :)