Reviews for Tainted Love
claraowl chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
*begins crying* Soul...!
The Fox and Hen chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This is really good descriptive writing. His emotions shine really nicely through your words. Great job! :)
ilarual chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This is so beautiful and it hurts so much and I think it maybe deserves a companion piece/follow-up? Maybe? Because this level of emotional kick-to-the-chest needs some resolution. Poor bby needs some reassurance because Maka... well, whatever he may think, he was right years ago when he said Maka was no angel. She's got steel in her soul, and I think her partner needs a reminder.

Excuse me while I go cry a little now.
TheSecretMarauder chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Wow just wow. I love the emotion in this. It was incredible and so powerful. Great job
kimie123 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
D: I...It's...I just... D:
THE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLSSSSSSSS SS
HopelessxDreams chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Aww :c continue
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Short and ... I was going to say simple but it isn't, is it. Really nice self depreciating analysis.
Here Kitty Kitty Kitty chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Usually I'm more thorough than just 'GREAT STORY!' but that's wht this is. I read this last week and it was imbedded in my mind I had to come back, review, AND favorite!
thewicked1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This is so beautiful and dark and with such vivid imagery too. I love it so much.
Knickknack's Attack chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
That was dark and really beautifully written. Nothing cheesey about it and Soul really seems realisticly tortured. You are such a good writer! I hope you continue to give us more stories!
Tina Vainamoinen chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Woah. That...I have no way of explaining how this effects my mind. Totally awesome.
Odat chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
...this hurts. Like a lot.
I feel like they'd know each other well enough, that she could feel his guilt?
I guess I really just don't want to believe that Soul would live with that misery and guilt.
But gorgeously written, the detail was perfect and not overly done. But damn do I not want poor Soul to go through that.
BeneathTheDream chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Wow... that was short, but it packed so much emotion...