Reviews for Love Interrupted
PhanPhicAddict chapter 3 . 5/29
I'm glad you made a sequel I hope you update soon. I loved the first story you kept Dexter in character very well while changing major plot points and that is very hard thing to do. Keep up the great work
Evil E. Evil chapter 3 . 3/25
update
Skyrim Addicted chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
I loved the first fic and am into this sequel, update!
moosejuice5 chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
i know this hasn't been updated since may 2013, but PLEASE resume it, i love this series so far and really want it to continue.
jasperhalebabe4ever chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
nice I would like to read more and see what happens
Rozamunduszek chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
You didn't abandon it, do you? I hope you'll update, and soon. Please, add next chapter :)
Little Chino chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I really enjoyed the first part of this fic and am intrigued by the consequences of a different and more understanding SO for Dexter over the Season 1 and 2 story arcs.
yuiop chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Nice
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Please update soon! I wanna see hailey beat the crap out of Lila!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Oh snap! Lila sexual tension plus baby news proliferation next chapter! Looking forwards to that.
Savvy chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
I really hope Dexter doesn't sleep with Lilia I really may throw my hands up and walk away after that but it seems as if Hailey maybe going with them so that's good hurry back with more soon.
Random Reviewer chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I totally and completely agree with SimpleWonder I hate Lila!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I hope dexter doesn't sleep with Lila. She should like idk say something bad bout hailey then he kills Lila for talking bad bout her. Cause I liked Rita and dexter pairing on the show but when Lila showed up I stopped watching the show cause I didn't like her. This is honestly one of the best dexter stories on this site! I loved the prequel too it was amazing! But seriously tho I hate Lila.
Amelia chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I really hate Lila I hope there's gunna be some sort of bashing on her in this story. I really hope you update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Kit Kat chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Hurry back with more soon