Reviews for Zutto~*~
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
You need to be better friends with the enter key
SomeOne chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Formating sux! It makes text completely unreadable.
DCWestby chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
heh, it bothers me that TWHE never went into a third season as far as I know. While some of the plots and actions were cheesy, it was still funny. The first time I heard of TWHE was reading "those who hunt... eva?" and that was a very good story... Anyway, it truly is an intriguing subject to bring, "will they ever get back to their world?" and "what will happen to them when they do get back?" Even with season 2 dvds, the question remains unanswered. The show leaves some many holes in the main plot that seem calling to be plugged, yet TWHE remains a phantom to most fan fiction writers. It is most pleasing to find a writer actually working on a TWHE plot solver. You bring a good question to mind, "If one is pulled from their reality and thrown into a different reality to experience and make friends there, what would happen if the person were pulled/sent back to their reality?" You tackle it fairly well, albeit a bit rushed. My advice would perhaps be a revision with a slower time scale of events to focus on each character a little more in depth. Other then that, you certainly get your points accross that you need to. Keep writing.
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Um... I think that you need to space and do new paragraphs. It's a little hard to read when it's just two big chunks of words all together. Other than that, I think that this story is really good! :P

Later,

Wolfy *hee hee*
carol chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
hi! my name's carolina and I'm brazilian. I'm studyng englishan so I can understand your fic very well, and without lies is fantastic!Please send an e-mail to me: I love those who hunt elves but does not exist any fic of it in portuguese. I don't if I committed some error of writing because I'm just a student, O.K?

KISSES,

CAROL
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
I liked this story, it's definitly a lot better than the endings to the first or second TWHE seasons. However, it's near impossible to read.
rayearthluvr chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
this is the only fanfic that has this in it! its good
KServo chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
I would like to read this story, I really would. Unfortunately, since there's no formatting I find it impossible to read this without hurting my eyes. Please, break your story into paragraphs and when this is done, I will be able to read it.

Other people don't enjoy reading a story when it is like this either, so you could be putting people off from reading.

I'm looking forward to reading this story when it is paragraphed.
Pat O' Cake chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
I like it! I've just got TWHE 2 on DVD, so I'm a little hesitant on the ending now, but I loved this story. Major Kudos for separating them and having Celcia re-uniting them at the end. A joy to read.
MiserableGerm chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Hm...I like it, but you need to work on spacing my friend
Blind Angelic Assassin chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
YAY! That was good! (even though ive never ever heard of this anime) But all you ppl that write fanfics based on minority anime rule! BUT PLEASE ADD MORE PARAGRAPHS! _
GlenCheshire chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
ARGH! The formatting! My eyes, they're BURNING! Please please PLEASE fix that formatting.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
I havent read this yet. COuld you fix the formatting
Sailor Ghost chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Rock on, fellow Junpei x Airi supporter! Glad someone out there rabidly supports that coupledom, too...it's all about the Putz and the Drama Queen, yo! My only comment is more paragraphing, please...it's kind of hard to read with the text all clumped together _ Otherwise it's a cute, fluffy fic that I love muchies! Junpei x Airi zutto, yo!
Spellcaster the Diamond chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
ARGH! I feel sooo stupid! I typed in the wrong freaking word!

YOu must think I didn't even read your story. Well I did.

When I said "sweet poem" i didn't mean it heheh.

I ment "story".

GOSH DARN THIS KEYBOARD IT'S ALL WHACK!

Anyway...I hope you forgive my incredibly stupid mistake. heheh. ;;

-Spellcaster ~