Reviews for We're Collecting Dust (But Our Love's Enough)
heyasbrittana chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
I miss this fic so much... hope you'll continue it.
TyvenTyven chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
So beautiful..I hope you are gonna update this soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Wow! Marie, that's so cute. PleAse update soon.
luceroadorada chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
This was definitely my favorite chapter! Thanks for the update and can't wait to read more
luceroadorada chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Wasn't expecting that but I'm glad Naya told her was she was feeling.
luceroadorada chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
The dancing scene was pretty awesome. You are doing an amazing job :)
luceroadorada chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
It's like this chapter was fluffy and angsty at the same time lol. The beginning was cute
luceroadorada chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
A bit sad reading this but everything so far looks good. Great chap
shesBLAZING chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
This absolutely HURTS to read (so much so, I can't even bring myself to start the latest/last chapter), and I'm a complete wreck inside right now, but I also have to thank you for sharing it - the world needs more HeYa these days... Hope you continue updating this, and soon!
insertnameherex chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
I love this story! That's pretty much all I think.
Its really great and I don't know why I keep delaying reading it. Its really wonderful. Please post the next one soon! I really can't wait to read more (:
Spaceship Coupe chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
very excited for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
That Naya/Heather/Audrey scene was 1000% not ok...but in the good way. Glad to see you are still updating this!
CeCeBastian chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
Naya's reaction to baby Audrey was so sweet :') I can actually see her in my mind acting like this. Heather's such an amazing mom too! Heya feels 3 update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
Amazing! I can't wait for more
broken-timemachine chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
This was so sweet and sad at the same time. Meeting the baby for the first time and just everything. And I had guessed right about the middle name. Sigh. Love this story!