Reviews for Still Jacob - The Story Of A Long Goodbye
Jane chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Lovely story, portraying all the love in the Black -and-pack family. Glad Evie found her home.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Nice wrap-up at the end.
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Well done! Thanks for writing.
jul5857 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Awwwwwww!
The best epil
dragonfly76 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I read this again and was so struck by the beauty and pain of it. This is the reality of life for so many. The very idea that two people can love enough to endure the long goodbye together is both heartwarming and heartbreaking all at once.

Thank you for writing something so sincere and lovely. For giving me this glimpse into the future and for keeping me surprised at the end.

You are such a lovely writer and I wish nothing more than the brightest of dreams for you in the future.
I wanna be Jacob's imprint chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This story was fantastic! It went into so much depth and detail: Jake still has wolf instincts, Quil still phasing, the closeness of their family, all of them having to touch Jake while he's in the hospital...

Okay...lemme try to get things straight...lemme know if I forgot anything...

Jacob and Bella had 3 kids: Lana, Brianna, and Gabe...but Gabe dies, trying to protect the three females from the Volturi attack. Brianna and Lana have kids between them...Micah, Megan, Matu...and Megan has a son, Benjamin, who so OBVIOUSLY took after his great grandmother!

It has to be SO AWESOME to watch the generation, the line of the family tree, that you birthed, reproduce...well, only if the branches, buds, and leaves act respectful and become productive members of society! My family tree could use some pruning at this very moment!

I wish that this was like a WHOLE story...I'd definitely read and favorite it!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Oh my, this was lovely. I was choked up half way through and completely immersed in the vision of Jake with Alzheimers, Bella with a walking stick and their family and extended family providing support. It was so moving and sad but at the same time the love and commitment conceived a spiritual story, not solely a tragic story. The conclusion is so creative and wonderful. Jake experiencing a final vampire kill and his grandson imprinting. This was perfect, thank you.
echo58 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
That was great! I would love to hear more! Bravo!
Zayide chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I am still wiping tears, girl!
Its sad, yet the visualization through your excellent descripion was...well, beautiful.