Reviews for The Vegas Interpretation
malissa.reese chapter 22 . 1/28
that was awsome like how you ended it
matthew.dearborn.9 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Who is Emily in this story? Is it the same Emily who is dating Raj or is it a different Emily? (Her name is Emily Sweeney whereas in the story it's Emily Richards.) I'm a tad confused, but Emily Sweeney is my favorite female character because she is SO FREAKING HOT!
ShAmy4eva chapter 22 . 10/31/2014
Found this on the 'List your favourite stories thread’ on the forum site. Dipped into it, thought it looked interesting and I was right. Got a bit confused initially as I thought Emily was the girl Raj had got interested in at the end of Season 7 and also how Raj suddenly turned up at 4a in Chapter 21.

Having said, that I loved this story. There are so many moments that are brilliant, it would take an age to list them, but to summarise:-
The look into Sheldon and Amy’s inner thoughts and feelings and how their insecurities and fears often led them to misunderstand or misinterpreted what the other was feeling and thinking was very poignant which made their initial steps into intimacy all the more gratifying. My heart went out to Sheldon on so many occasions. The store and bathroom scenes – all I can say is wow – and (as far as I know) unique.

In addition there were some really very funny laugh out loud moments. High on the list for me was the amendment to the RA after being locked in the store and Sheldon’s first experiment in ‘self-abuse’, I nearly choked.

Overall - Sheldon and Amy’s voyage of discovery with its ups and downs was tender, sensual and delightful.

Great story, one I will be reading again and again.
karyshamy chapter 22 . 7/24/2014
I really loved your story. The way Sheldon overcame his fears and the naive coitus were just awesome! Congratulations on the story! :) I can't believe it took me so long to find it. Hope to read more stories from you soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
ch 8 is so good..looks like u did lot of hardwork for this one..very nice...
excited for next ch.
famousindafuture chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
The most perfect part of this to me is that, when trying to seduce him she says that she understood every word in his physics quarterly magazine. That right there was perfection.
famousindafuture chapter 16 . 5/30/2014
Oh my gosh, I love that you go through their relationship in a different route. It's never been simple a leads to be leads to c with them. You have them starting at the very very beginning and it's hot and wonderful. Wow.
famousindafuture chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
I giggled at Sheldon's asking if she was in the machine, I also liked that for once he asked the question if it was okay.
famousindafuture chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
I love Amy standing up for herself.
famousindafuture chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Wow. Hot. Wowza. Um... wow. Yes
hazelra7 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
This is one of my favorite fan fic on this site. I love the story, the build up. I read it over and over again. Especially after the heart wrecking finale. It is getting me through it.
Belieberparsons chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Omg! I love shamy so much. This was an amazing story. Keep up the good work
dzec chapter 22 . 3/20/2014
Please marry me! you amazing goddess of shamy fanfics!
roxyxena007 chapter 22 . 2/14/2014
"And then there was two!" Love your Shamy story! It sounded just like TBBT' s dialogue, silliness, awkwardness, and sweetness that is Shamy! Your story was unique and full of smutty, sweet Shamy goodness! Moe, please!
imdreamingoutloud chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
I laughed and swooned in between and cried of happiness at the end. Thank you so much for this perfect fanfic.