Reviews for Always
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Huh, interesting idea! I've never read a fic with this pairing before, but I'm kind if looking forward to seeing what will happen! I can't wait to see how long it'll take Dean to realize that Katherine is a vampire!
thebellimelli chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Sounds really cool. I hope you write more :)
Usaka chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Okay...I think I read through 75% of all your stories and I really do hope you continue writing! Even if its new stories.. I love your writing style! You make us connect with your characters.

I think I may be interested in spn/tvd crossovers now too! *shakes fist* but really I loved all your stories! Your angel dean fic is great! This one has lots of promise if you continue it Haha.

Either way I hope to see you back :) if not...thank you for your stories in the mean time
StephyAnneBlake chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Never thought of these two as a couple... I like it. I like it a lot. Keep going!
ita chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Awesome story hope you finish this story soon can't wait
JustRandomPerson chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Want more please. Please update soon. Really really really like the idea.
aliceawsomeness chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Your story is ... AWESOME! Keep it up
Sincerely, Alice who speaks for the mad
Lovelife05 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I am a huge fan of both shows, more supernatural, anyway this chapter was amazing, this is going to be an awesome story please continue! I can't wait to read more. xx
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I Love it.:)
PoeticPsychopath chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Interesting. You should continue. :)
vikki.dillard chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
love this
Grim1989 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I love it, it Is awesome, I'm curious how Dean handles Katherine, she reminds me too much of Ruby...and I don't like her or her twin, . I never seen one episode but the trailers I have seen...their personality would have clashed badly with mine.
Ange De La Misericorde chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Awww...this is awesome! Thanks for the dedication. I'm so happy to see you finally posted this Demon story- Great start. I love how you wrote the horse riding scene with Damon & Dean...cute!- I can't wait to see where this goes!-
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
That is a lot that Sam is asking of Castiel then again it may feel like years to Castiel but to Sam it could be minutes (since he is messing with time after all).

Interesting dilemma that Dean is in but I wonder why the demon would send him to 1864 (at least he knows about Samuel Colt from 1861 because of John in season 1).

I'm glad that Dean's hunter instincts went off when he met Katherine (and that he noticed both Salvatores being in love with her).

Interesting start
Update soon!
Nagaku Tsuzuku Yami chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Interesting story idea, great start and I hope to see more from you soon. I for one never watched Vampire Diaries so I look forward to getting to know characters through your writing. And Season 5, one of the best seasons on SPN (besides 3 and 4). So I can't wait to see the Dean of that sort of mindset.

Good to see that you're still around still, didn't see you for awhile there.

Update soon.