Reviews for Always
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
I love this so much! Please do continue with this; it's such a great story.
DestielLove1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
O.M.G I LOVE THIS STORY IDEA! I really hope you update soon! :D
vampress7 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Continue please
AnariaLenair chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Wow, poor Dean, doesn't even know what year he's in and can't find out without sounding like a moron... Not to mention Sam freaking out and Cas trying to find him, being stuck in the same house as Katherine... I wish him luck and wonder how his presence will change the Salvatores' pasts. Please update soon!
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Huh, interesting idea! I've never read a fic with this pairing before, but I'm kind if looking forward to seeing what will happen! I can't wait to see how long it'll take Dean to realize that Katherine is a vampire!
thebellimelli chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Sounds really cool. I hope you write more :)
Usaka chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Okay...I think I read through 75% of all your stories and I really do hope you continue writing! Even if its new stories.. I love your writing style! You make us connect with your characters.

I think I may be interested in spn/tvd crossovers now too! *shakes fist* but really I loved all your stories! Your angel dean fic is great! This one has lots of promise if you continue it Haha.

Either way I hope to see you back :) if not...thank you for your stories in the mean time
StephyAnneBlake chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Never thought of these two as a couple... I like it. I like it a lot. Keep going!
ita chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Awesome story hope you finish this story soon can't wait
JustRandomPerson chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Want more please. Please update soon. Really really really like the idea.
aliceawsomeness chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Your story is ... AWESOME! Keep it up
Sincerely, Alice who speaks for the mad
Lovelife05 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I am a huge fan of both shows, more supernatural, anyway this chapter was amazing, this is going to be an awesome story please continue! I can't wait to read more. xx
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I Love it.:)
PoeticPsychopath chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Interesting. You should continue. :)
vikki.dillard chapter 1 . 5/2/2013