Reviews for Hollow Kisses Beneath Bitter Poppies
reedleonn chapter 11 . 4/4
I'm so glad you're back! Welcome 'home'!
Great chapter! _
Akayuki Novak chapter 10 . 8/2/2015
I've been on the brink of crying since Ryou died. My throat is starting to complain. X'D *sniff* Oh Marik... you are one seriously messed up kid.
Safira chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
Omg I'm crying right now ;~; I find it really lonesome when a great fic like this isn't updated for ages, pls tell me this isn't dead, I will die myself if that happens D:
Guest chapter 10 . 2/8/2015
This is really good. I'll look out for the next update
RadioActiveBanjo chapter 10 . 2/8/2015
D: That's so sad! Bakura was really trying to help! I hope things aren't too much for Marik in the new building! This is really good! Please keep updating!
RadioActiveBanjo chapter 9 . 1/17/2015
This story is so painful and sad and awful, but it's so well written and painful and sad that I can't stop reading. I hope this isn't the end :( Marik deserves a good ending.
TakoTamago chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
I love this story. Not really sure how I feel about Bakura, mostly because I never have seen a doctor who works with people like Marik act the way he does and believe so little in what his patience is saying, but else I really like it and I kinda hope they get a session with Bakura where Yami Marik get to take over and get to talk to Bakura.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
Yay, you're back! Much love to you and your story! So glad you're back :D
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
Natalie chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Interesting concept. I like how you give Marik a realistic approach. Although, I'd encourage more imagery and more descriptive adjectives. Your sentences seem a bit short and choppy. But I need to work on that myself, too, since I write like I talk. Short... and Choppy. fml
A Fan chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Holy crap, this is the best AU I've read in a while! I cried a few times reading this :') . Please keep going!
reedleonn chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Well done as always! :)
Rueky Mitem chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Yay! Ive waited so long for an update! Thank you for taking time out of your busy life to write another great well-written chapter, im itching to fing out what happens when Bakura learns what really goes on in Malik's nightmares. Thanks, ill be watching for the next chapter!
reedleonn chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
This fic is fantastic! I need more! :)
CasualScrubLord chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Because Marik wasn't crazy enough before, lol. But seriously, this is fun. Shoving characters into a mental ward is an interesting idea. There were some grammatical issues throughout, but it didn't detract from the story. I do suggest making scene transitions a little clearer, like adding an asterisk or a line between scenes (I mean shifts between the Institution, Marik's house, and Atem's torture chamber). But it's good so far. I look forward to more.