Reviews for Hollow Kisses Beneath Bitter Poppies
This is really good. I'll look out for the next update
RadioActiveBanjo chapter 10 . 2/8
D: That's so sad! Bakura was really trying to help! I hope things aren't too much for Marik in the new building! This is really good! Please keep updating!
RadioActiveBanjo chapter 9 . 1/17
This story is so painful and sad and awful, but it's so well written and painful and sad that I can't stop reading. I hope this isn't the end :( Marik deserves a good ending.
YuriyIvanov chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
I love this story. Not really sure how I feel about Bakura, mostly because I never have seen a doctor who works with people like Marik act the way he does and believe so little in what his patience is saying, but else I really like it and I kinda hope they get a session with Bakura where Yami Marik get to take over and get to talk to Bakura.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
Yay, you're back! Much love to you and your story! So glad you're back :D
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
WHY YOU NO UPDATE?!
Natalie chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Interesting concept. I like how you give Marik a realistic approach. Although, I'd encourage more imagery and more descriptive adjectives. Your sentences seem a bit short and choppy. But I need to work on that myself, too, since I write like I talk. Short... and Choppy. fml
A Fan chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Holy crap, this is the best AU I've read in a while! I cried a few times reading this :') . Please keep going!
reedleonn chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Well done as always! :)
Rueky Mitem chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Yay! Ive waited so long for an update! Thank you for taking time out of your busy life to write another great well-written chapter, im itching to fing out what happens when Bakura learns what really goes on in Malik's nightmares. Thanks, ill be watching for the next chapter!
reedleonn chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
This fic is fantastic! I need more! :)
Herio9071 chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Because Marik wasn't crazy enough before, lol. But seriously, this is fun. Shoving characters into a mental ward is an interesting idea. There were some grammatical issues throughout, but it didn't detract from the story. I do suggest making scene transitions a little clearer, like adding an asterisk or a line between scenes (I mean shifts between the Institution, Marik's house, and Atem's torture chamber). But it's good so far. I look forward to more.
Cliscia chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Ah, damn, Malik waking up from his hallucination with his hand over his mouth and his arm around his stomach was great. He's doing all of this to himself. Poor, poor sick boy...
DragonMistress333 chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
This is rather complicated, but I like it. Keep it going.
Aya Hitori chapter 3 . 11/28/2013