Reviews for The House of Smith
BillthePony chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
I really like this! You should do more, because apparently, you haven't updated this in about ten months. Even though I am a new Whovian, I have never read a DW fanfic that was this good and I don't think I ever will. Please write more!
Blue Mistfall chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Now I cannot wipe the smile off my face. And I don't want to.
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Why do I get the feeling the new baby's fist word is going to be "Kidneys!"...?
Very cute chapter! :) Now that there's some character stuff I'm learning who's who (pardon the pun)!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
very whimiscal
Pocket Full of Pens chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
It's nice to get a new chapter! I think it's clever how everyone's incorporated. Still a bit hard to tell the Doctors apart at times but I'm getting the hang of it. Can't wait for the next update!
Cherik-NightClops chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Please, dear gods, write more of this. I haven't laughed this hard in forever.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I really like this. The way you made each Doctor fit into the family perfectly. Perhaps you could include the Hurt Doctor as well? I could see him being the oldest brother, serving time in prison for a crime he didn't actually commit, with the rest of the kids forbidden to talk about him.
Lawliet Veneziano chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
This is the most beautiful fanfiction ever seriously. I love how you connected all the Doctors as family and all the adorableness and their hijinks which are definitely exactly what they would do XD I do wish you would write more, I would love to see more of the Smith family and their adventures and daily occurrences.
SilvertheWriter chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
I rather enjoy this story! Creative idea. And thank you for telling us Who is Who. I had it figured out by then, but I'm pretty sure my seemingly small memory would have soon forgot it. So there's always that to use. :)
And this is a cute/funny story. I really do like to see them in one family. Very fun! Thank you!
Ghargr18 chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Thanks, I'm glad ur updating. In England, there are only 3 schools, primary school, for 4-11 year olds, and secondary for 11-18. The first year (4-5) is called reception, but then it just goes Year 1, Year 2, Year 3 and so on. Children go to secondary school at the end of Year 6. We also have nurseries for 2-4, but they aren't really school. Hope this helps :-)
TheReaderWithAScarf chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
I'm so glad that this story has a new chapter! You've done a brilliant job with transferring the Doctors' personalities to different ages. Well done.
loulouflowerpower chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
Update soon
Pocket Full of Pens chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Quite a unique concept! I hope to see more, it is definitely worth reading. Thank you for the clarification, it helped despite the fact that I figured out who everyone was (and I've barely seen any Classic!). So, like I said, great so far, I hope to see more!
Ghargr18 chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
I love this story, please update soon! By the way, can you make it clearer which Doctors some of them are (Some, like 6,7 and 2 are easy, but some aren't)
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
YEEEAH! Ace is amazing. 'Unauthorized pyrotechnics'? Sounds like something I would do XD