Reviews for Legolas' secret shame no.5#
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
You know, the dumb blondes stereotype really ticks me off. Also, Aragorn has NO sense of privacy, apparently.
Julia chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
OMG Those legolas secrets shame made me laugh so hard!
Blue Seraph chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
STOP IT! IM DYING OF LAUGHTER HERE! Youre killing me! MURDERER!
rabid fangirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
#gasp# I stopped breathing for a moment there.. hilarious! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! that was funny.. aragon is really curious what legolas is doing in the bathroom...
narel-chan chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
-laughs- lol.. read your fics all the way from the first one down at no 14 to the one now. you certainly made my day maam! -bows- gona continue reading :p -grins-
Eressea chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
*dies laughin* LOVE IT! Thanks for my laugh for the day!
jay atkins chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
*laughing* these five shames are the funniest things i have ever read. You should write more.
Contia Mirian chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
I read them all, and I must say. oh my those were funny.

Ice
sabercrazy chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
O_O

Holy crap...I haven't read anything so disturbing sinse the last slash fic I accidentally stumbled into. (and ran away from just as quickly)

Although even I must admit...this was pretty funny...
S. E. Holmes chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
~face twiches~ Oh for the love of murder. I will be haunted by that mental image for the rest of my life.
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
haha I KNEW it was gonna be him shaving his legs. I don't know why I knew I just did...must be a girl thing. Eh anyways this series is sooo cute! I love it! heheh It always makes me giggle...that might not be a good thing because now I believe my family considers me insane-er than I already am. But I love this lil series! :-D Maybe one of his secret shame things could be shit I'm bad at thinking up stuff on the spot. Maybe he goes commando or wears frilly knickers/underwear (is there a difference? I just picked up the term from somewhere) Uh he could be caught stomping on a plant or cutting down a tree or painting his toenails actually Gimli should be caught painting his toe nails because that would piss-your-pants-funny! Ohkay I can't think of any more, if I do I'll email to ya, alrighty? hehe I love your fic! This is freaking awesome! *huge ass grin* Later yo, Icy
Kele-kesen chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
*giggles*

God... so funny!
Elf - girl chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Oh, boy! *drops on the floor laughing* *after a good half an hour* Hilarious! Oh, pleeeeeeeeease write another Legolas shame! Or anything, just write, you are talented!