Reviews for Clone Story
Shadowpawzzz chapter 22 . 7/11
got weird near the end there
noddwyd chapter 22 . 4/10
This is one of the better Naruto stories out there. Despite the campy inclusions of video games as anime and old books, and the weird inexplicable new voice in Hikari's head that I take it is an ancient Sage or the entity behind all Nature Chakra. Or all chakra period.
doubledamn chapter 14 . 10/15/2017
So did they go to Uzu or just go straight home because of the A rank?
jordanlink7856 chapter 13 . 7/18/2017
Hah! Booby.
XANAVirus chapter 20 . 6/20/2017
Aww, all the Naurto & Free-Range Clone fanfiction I've found seems to be no longer updated - including this one! :(

This was (and is) a great Naruto fanfic about how a clone would survive in the world and help out Naruto, and I really enjoyed all of this. That's why I am so very sad that this story hasn't been updated in years...

If you ask me, it sounds like Hikari is turning mildly Yandere for Naruto, what with how she keeps repeating that she intends to destroy everyone if her favorite person actually dies somehow. What a scary thought that would be, and it's too bad we won't be able to see any more potentially deadly clone revenge until this story gets updated.

That aside, I really liked how detailed this story is describing just about everything going on (or being talked about or otherwise referenced) and the 'second conversation(s)' with Hikari and the unidentified parenthesis-user.

I like how you have this whole other person thing going on there, because at first I thought they were in-story author notes or extra descriptive text, when I discovered that it was actually carrying a conversation and not just giving more detail for the readers.

Really cool fanfic and I hope you may return to update it someday! :)
otakumick chapter 22 . 5/7/2017
I like this story, it's a shame that it seems to be dead.
jinnxxy chapter 22 . 9/28/2016
A good story. i just wish it wasn't dead.
Haxong chapter 9 . 11/10/2015
What's up with the low review number, this story is awesome! Still just a reteliing but I like all the ideas about how to use bunshin and kawarimi.
I usually read with an app on my tablet which doesn't have the option to review but I figured I should say hello once in a while at least. Having a lot of fun here!
Indecisive Bob chapter 22 . 10/2/2015
Excellent story so far! I'm super confused as to just what/who is sharing Hikari's headspace; maybe there was a hint somewhere and I just wasn't paying enough attention to find it? Meh, I'm sure I'll figure it out somewhere down the road. Keep up the great work!
Indecisive Bob chapter 15 . 10/2/2015
Nice story so far! It's easy to see that Hikari is no normal clone, though just what she is remains a mystery. Circumstantial evidence points to a link with the Kyuubi somehow (her name is about Fire, she has plans to burn the world if Naruto dies and she survives, she's shown a strong affinity for fire, and she likes foxes), but it's just circumstantial evidence. I like reading this story for the laughs, for it's originality, and the bit of mystery on the nature of this Clone.
Reymen chapter 22 . 9/15/2015
Question, what is the secondary voice that talk (like this)? Have the clone got a secondary personality or where did it come from?
Reymen chapter 17 . 9/15/2015
I really wonder why all genjutsus are supposed to be dispelable by the same 3 way. Nothing ever change depending on how they are used on you.
DigitalKites chapter 22 . 3/6/2015
Don't suppose there's a chance you'll update this again any time soon? I really enjoyed this story.
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 22 . 11/19/2014
Great story. Loved the very light "Shipping" you had going on between Naruto and Hikari, It's just a feather's touch, enough that, if you want it to be there, it is, and yet, if you don't like it, it isn't.

I really do hope this story updates sometime soon. I haven't read many stories with this kind of writing before. While I can't say it's unique, it is rather uncommon.
werd me chapter 22 . 10/13/2014
really interesting although im guessing my first assumption that everything in the brackets was an authors aside was infact wrong so now im really curious as to who or what it is.