Reviews for Clone Story
Haxong chapter 9 . 11/10/2015
What's up with the low review number, this story is awesome! Still just a reteliing but I like all the ideas about how to use bunshin and kawarimi.
I usually read with an app on my tablet which doesn't have the option to review but I figured I should say hello once in a while at least. Having a lot of fun here!
Indecisive Bob chapter 22 . 10/2/2015
Excellent story so far! I'm super confused as to just what/who is sharing Hikari's headspace; maybe there was a hint somewhere and I just wasn't paying enough attention to find it? Meh, I'm sure I'll figure it out somewhere down the road. Keep up the great work!
Indecisive Bob chapter 15 . 10/2/2015
Nice story so far! It's easy to see that Hikari is no normal clone, though just what she is remains a mystery. Circumstantial evidence points to a link with the Kyuubi somehow (her name is about Fire, she has plans to burn the world if Naruto dies and she survives, she's shown a strong affinity for fire, and she likes foxes), but it's just circumstantial evidence. I like reading this story for the laughs, for it's originality, and the bit of mystery on the nature of this Clone.
Reymen chapter 22 . 9/15/2015
Question, what is the secondary voice that talk (like this)? Have the clone got a secondary personality or where did it come from?
Reymen chapter 17 . 9/15/2015
I really wonder why all genjutsus are supposed to be dispelable by the same 3 way. Nothing ever change depending on how they are used on you.
DigitalKites chapter 22 . 3/6/2015
Don't suppose there's a chance you'll update this again any time soon? I really enjoyed this story.
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 22 . 11/19/2014
Great story. Loved the very light "Shipping" you had going on between Naruto and Hikari, It's just a feather's touch, enough that, if you want it to be there, it is, and yet, if you don't like it, it isn't.

I really do hope this story updates sometime soon. I haven't read many stories with this kind of writing before. While I can't say it's unique, it is rather uncommon.
werd me chapter 22 . 10/13/2014
really interesting although im guessing my first assumption that everything in the brackets was an authors aside was infact wrong so now im really curious as to who or what it is.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/1/2014
this is really good, please continue :)
or if you don't wanna, I can adopt the story if you will let me :)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/30/2014
it is a great story. I will be waiting for an update :)
BennyBenBlast chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
I really love this story, please continue :)
BennyBenBlast chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Please continue this story, I love it!
Guardian54 chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
You know, Sakura can indeed dispel the clone EASILY, 1v1, with 100% guaranteed success rate, with one simple tactic:

Normal Kage Bunshins that have not achieved "Singularity" cannot sustain themselves indefinitely, therefore all she has to do is...

"We wait. We are bored."
PhoenixParadox chapter 22 . 7/5/2014
Please continue writing, I find this story to be hilarious.
all forms of fluff chapter 22 . 7/1/2014
This is a really good story DehNutCase! The humor is actually funny and the action is entertaining. I espacally like how its all from one person's point of view. Well mostly, there were a few bits were it was other people's naritave but even then it was handeled well. The changes of the story line to incorparate the living clone is actually kind of cool. Rekka Hikari's existance actually raises a question about another character, Suigetsu. If a shadow clone could be come, mainly, self-sustaining then what about a water clone, or any clone for that matter? There was a filler arc in the anime were it appered that an Earth, or mud, clone gained sentience when that crystal user unleased the prisiners to watch her back. So the concept of sentient clones has always floated about in the cannon material. So I for one applaud you in the creative stroke to take it in Naruto's direction. The only real complain is that she is a total glass cannon, to survive a fight she would have to go into it litteraly at half power or risk perma death, which in turn would likely kill Naruto when her vast ammout of memories were leveraged into his mind. The only way I could see to prevent this would be to make a seal that caught the incoming memories from shadow clones and preserve them in the mind scape. This might be a way to save her 'life' should the time come for her to give it. Other then that there arer so many questions. What is she really? an aspect of Naruto's mind? A bit of the soul that was sealed inside him? A combo of all the bits of chakra that is the manasery that is Naruto's network, with a bit of natural chakra thown in? There are so many questions that just havn't been answered. So untill they do get answered I would just like to thank you for the story. It has been a pleasure to read it, I do hope that it gets finished one day.