Reviews for Agreements
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 2/25
OK so I just read this on ao3 but I'm an ff girl at heart so I'm copy pasting my own review xP
This story was so sweet, especially how they developed their truce and Scorpius approaching her the morning after their awkward patrol to become friends.
That twist! I thought Scorpius was the boyfriend to meet Ron and then Zach comes in?! But I prefer the eventual love and how the family grew to like him because he is so worth their approval :')
Scorose 3
Vampire Demigod chapter 1 . 1/27
Ah! It's awesome.!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
nice
KawaiiGirl1215 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
This is like poetry. And I have a lot of respect for people who write such eloquent stories, so job well - no, amazingly - done. I love how you've shown that their relationship progresses over the years. Another thing I love is that you've portrayed Draco as a far kinder person than people think him to be, which is how I think of too. He's just misunderstood. I also like how you've included Astoria, which really gives a lot more depth to Draco and Scorpius, because it adds to his family and his life, not like he's some kind of stick figure on a blank piece of paper with no story or setting. Another reason I liked that you added Astoria was because it makes her real. Honestly, I hardly knew who she was until reading this. I'm reading this for the second time, and I'll read it many more.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
I have read this so many times, definitely my fave fic here! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I loved this!
Needle In A Haystack chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
I really loved this story! Their friendship was beautiful and their romance perfect! Please write more rose/scorpius!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
thanks for sharing this! I usually don't read Rose/Scorpius (because there's few well-written ones...) but still enjoyed this! :)
Amira chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Loved it :D
InkSplatter chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This was really great. I loved all of it, and best of all: it was well written. Ah, Scorose.
Awo chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I have been searching for this for so long and i just found it and it's still awesome and I love you mwah
caspasta chapter 1 . 7/6/2014