Reviews for Agreements
nice
KawaiiGirl1215 chapter 1 . 8/1
This is like poetry. And I have a lot of respect for people who write such eloquent stories, so job well - no, amazingly - done. I love how you've shown that their relationship progresses over the years. Another thing I love is that you've portrayed Draco as a far kinder person than people think him to be, which is how I think of too. He's just misunderstood. I also like how you've included Astoria, which really gives a lot more depth to Draco and Scorpius, because it adds to his family and his life, not like he's some kind of stick figure on a blank piece of paper with no story or setting. Another reason I liked that you added Astoria was because it makes her real. Honestly, I hardly knew who she was until reading this. I'm reading this for the second time, and I'll read it many more.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 5/4
cute.
I have read this so many times, definitely my fave fic here! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I loved this!
Needle In A Haystack chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
I really loved this story! Their friendship was beautiful and their romance perfect! Please write more rose/scorpius!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
thanks for sharing this! I usually don't read Rose/Scorpius (because there's few well-written ones...) but still enjoyed this! :)
Amira chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Loved it :D
InkSplatter chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This was really great. I loved all of it, and best of all: it was well written. Ah, Scorose.
Awo chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I have been searching for this for so long and i just found it and it's still awesome and I love you mwah
caspasta chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
so cute c;
guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
uuuuuui wonderful!
Sadlynotred chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I liked this a lot. I like how they become friends and how he starts to mingle with her family and how it changes him. I loved how you twisted part v. I was so convinced it was Scorpius Rose was dating that Zach took me completely by surprise. I'm glad you chose a lighter, less angstier version of Rose/Scorpius, because life's complicated enough, yeah? :-) (And thanks for sharing!)
ilovebooks1111 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Awww...really cute story! You have very good writing skills!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »