Reviews for Agreements
Needle In A Haystack chapter 1 . 4/14
I really loved this story! Their friendship was beautiful and their romance perfect! Please write more rose/scorpius!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 3/21
thanks for sharing this! I usually don't read Rose/Scorpius (because there's few well-written ones...) but still enjoyed this! :)
Amira chapter 1 . 2/15
Loved it :D
InkSplatter chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This was really great. I loved all of it, and best of all: it was well written. Ah, Scorose.
Awo chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I have been searching for this for so long and i just found it and it's still awesome and I love you mwah
caspasta chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
so cute c;
guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
uuuuuui wonderful!
Sadlynotred chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I liked this a lot. I like how they become friends and how he starts to mingle with her family and how it changes him. I loved how you twisted part v. I was so convinced it was Scorpius Rose was dating that Zach took me completely by surprise. I'm glad you chose a lighter, less angstier version of Rose/Scorpius, because life's complicated enough, yeah? :-) (And thanks for sharing!)
ilovebooks1111 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Awww...really cute story! You have very good writing skills!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
LOVE IT. You're tensing is off, you switch from past to present progressive too much. The plot is good. A few fragments here and there. All in all B
We'reAllMad chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I liked this too! Not my favorite characterization of Albus, but I think Rose and Scorpius were portrayed perfectly. Different, but still extremely well.
linlawless chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Just followed a rec from crackbroom on livejournal, and I'm so glad I did. This is utterly delightful! I haven't read much Rose/Scorpius, but I hope I can find more that tickles my fancy as much as this did. Great job! :)
Realmer06 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Well, this was just wonderful. Seriously, I loved it. I love how firmly you characterized these two unknowns in such relatively little space. I also like how the moments were not necessarily what we might expect, but that in the end, they were the most important moments for us to see. You led us through this complex relationship so beautifully. I just loved this, start to finish. I'm rec'cing it to Crack Broom so more people can come and read it!
Potterholic85 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Awesome story! Thanks for sharing!