Reviews for Titans May Cry
Dante chapter 2 . 2/6
I like how the story is so far, but you should go back through and fix the spelling errors and grammar errors because most of the time when someone is talking, you can't tell when they end or begin.
Axcek chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
If this isn't complete, then I hope you continue. Your stubbornness in writing eighty chapters and over one hundred thousand words despite having so few reviews (due to it being such an obscure crossover) is impressive!

:D Plus, it's good!
Illusionary Sage chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Dude you need to work on sentance structure and making speech flow. its choppy and confusing.
AskedForThis chapter 20 . 9/17/2013
Stop sayin too much please.
saberdine chapter 74 . 8/12/2013
the crossover you have here is going to take a long time to build followers even if the story is written and that's because no one really does look for a DMC - TT crossover but then you have really really bad stories with like 500 followers just because its a Dragon Ball Z / Naruto crossover.
KarmaNarma chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
You say shit waaaay to much, but awesome so far.
Princess Unikitty chapter 59 . 7/25/2013
great chapter
MonkeyShinigami chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I have only read the first chapter so far, so all my judgements are based on that fact.

First with criticizing: You have to work on your grammer and punctuation a bit.

Compliments: The story idea is great so far, and you have great determination, since you only have a handful of follows, favorites and reviews, yet your fanfic has more words and chapters than every one I have read so far.

Keep up the great work and keep learning. A person is always learning and improving.
Princess Unikitty chapter 55 . 7/21/2013
great chapter!
Princess Unikitty chapter 53 . 7/18/2013
another great chapter
Princess Unikitty chapter 51 . 7/15/2013
another great chapter, though there's very little description and characterization. i'm noticing a lot of telling and not a lot of showing.
Princess Unikitty chapter 50 . 7/14/2013
why did you suddenly switch the rating?
Princess Unikitty chapter 49 . 7/11/2013
Another great chapter
Princess Unikitty chapter 37 . 5/31/2013
it's a pretty good fic but i feel you can elaborate on things more
guest007 chapter 26 . 5/28/2013
You're being way too straightforward. You need to be more descriptive I don't understand why you haven't lengthen the chapter.