Reviews for A Certain World of Darkness
zorro99 chapter 30 . 5/10
Are you still updating this story? It's been a while.
FateBurn chapter 15 . 5/1
good chapter
FateBurn chapter 5 . 5/1
good so far.
Is the author Really dead?
The author is dead...Rip
pltrgst chapter 17 . 1/13
well written. but too classic. imo anyway
Soul Titan chapter 30 . 1/7
Any money will not be worth the future Touma will have to face.
Amazing way to establish ORDER as a credible group.
Happy new year!
Engelmohr2004 chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
I'd really love if meltdowner which is a very stupid code name by the way "melted" Toumas right arm off then they can all get the shock of their life when they get exposed to insane invisible thing controlled Touma then she'll know what true power really is.
NirvanaFrk97 chapter 30 . 12/10/2014
While I regret to admit that I'm not as immersed into this series as much as I would like, I can still find myself able to follow this story. Am I to assume that you're using the Touma that hasn't lost his memories because his will isn't as strong as his amnesiac self? Also I'm just wondering, as much of an AU that this is, is Index still going to appear? Because like it or not, she still exists and is probably running from Stiyl and Kanzaki. I really like this story by the way, keep up the good work.
Epic Snow chapter 30 . 11/19/2014
I don't see Touma interacting with ITEM as a filler, mind you. I really like this update.
The Epic Legion chapter 30 . 11/12/2014
Great chap! I really enjoy Touma's interactions with ITEM. Now he has money, so everything is not that bad, right? If Someone can endure all the shit that is coming, that someone is Kamijou Touma.
LoveMadness chapter 30 . 11/12/2014
At least he got paid, right?
Neapolittan chapter 30 . 11/9/2014
Basically, I super love what you've done with your fanfic so far, it's super cool that you've kept Touma as he was and not giving him any power ups and whatnot resulting in him basically struggling through all his super problems. Will Touma be receiving any martial arts training to basically make him a better fighter? (Seemed super weird he never bothered even attempting to get any if basically all he has is power in his hand) #basicallyhopeyoukeepupthissuperfic
WhiteHero chapter 30 . 11/6/2014