Reviews for Déjà vu no Jutsu
Ambrosia19 chapter 25 . 9/21
Loved it, thank you! 3
Ambrosia19 chapter 4 . 9/5
How old is she? Between 12-15?
Akvis chapter 4 . 9/3
Kudos
arispuffer chapter 1 . 8/31
Time for my yearly re-read of Dejavu No jutsu,

Cheers and thank you so much for the story

Stay safe!
Nyarlatokek chapter 4 . 8/19
dang. shikaku with natsumi and not yoshino huh... somehow i didn't see that coming. That is a good question though as to what about shikamaru.
mikitenshidevil chapter 18 . 8/12
sakumos death always hits hard when rereading. im pretty sure ive cried at this chapter every time. such a heartbreaking moment in the story. beautifully written tho
Aries Druella chapter 25 . 8/12
I have been reading and re-reading this fic since 2014. It's my favorite Naruto fic and I can't believe I never left even one review. I left a review on your other story, Russian Roulette, but not this one and I regret it so much. I wish I hadn't been too shy and when I had the chance to write to you about how much I adore and appreciate your works. You are one of my favorite authors. Thank you for sharing your worlds with us. You were gone too soon. May you rest in peace, Vixen.
JosElynne chapter 5 . 8/4
Is there a summary of their ages somewhere? Because whenever I read, I'm still imagining Natsumi around 12. But since Minato is already using the Hirashin, he's already in his 20s? So Natsumi should be a bit older?
:( it’s done,,,, I’m just imagining Natsumi surrounded by a crowd of kids and doin the ol’ purr no jutsu and everyone falls asleep lol
Daphne Ackerman chapter 9 . 4/22
I love those POVs they’re so interesting to read
Daphne Ackerman chapter 8 . 4/22
I love the new family tree ahahah
swordking1325 chapter 1 . 3/12
Really interesting story. Sadly I will drop it after Chapter 1. There is a very weird paragraph describing how the MC tried to avoid her psychology lessons, from a 6-ish-year-old child mind you, which resulted in her being ended COMPLETLY IMMOBILE and had her MIND INVADED AGAINST HER WILL. Where they then FORCED HER to relive a heavily traumatic experience.

And it was all treated as a light prank! That's horrifying. That's literally torture, and a horrible way to treat trama in any fashion. If the MC is going to be as spineless as the average Japanese protagonist to the point they let other people fuck up their mind & body without complaint, I'm out.
KagelsLonely chapter 25 . 1/4
I know I am late, but I just want to say I love this so much. It has been an emotional roller coaster ride and the story is very realistic in some part which I do appreciate. Look forward to your new stories.
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 1/2
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 12/13/2021
Interesting story :-)

To the question: In my opinion there is not one answer to this question, but multiple as with most things in live. Though my answer is that the definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. An action which is not very smart at all.
2,602 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »