Reviews for Déjà vu no Jutsu
Person chapter 13 . 2/24
And so, an Eternal Rivalry is born!
Person chapter 8 . 2/22
I love Natsumi. I love her comments, I love her reaction to her convoluted family tree, I love how she treats Eri, I love how her previous life affected her personality, I love how she treats her students. I just love her to death.
World Theory chapter 22 . 2/23
I am deeply amused by Shikaku's habit of all-but finishing the fruit preserves, and not telling Natsumi. Why am I? Because my dad does the same thing with icecream, and my mom commented on it once, and I remembered that mostly because it was a strange, interesting thing that I couldn't understand at the time. Anyway, I recognized the similarity between what I read, and what I heard about, and suspected that you got that behavior from a real-life example, which was funny, because I've never heard of anyone else doing that kind of thing too, until now. I wonder how many other people do that same thing, and why they do it...
World Theory chapter 16 . 2/21
I was wondering when we'd be getting around to the proto-Akatsuki thing.

Also, why don't the fuinjutsu users do more interesting things with their skills? (I don't mean for this to actually be answered. A comment on it would be neat though..) I did think that wood-working shed seals were awesome.

I was wondering though... Does Natsumi end up with lots of wood shavings? If so; could she make some seals that would compress these into usable material? I would think that if she had some barriers seals that affect only solids and liquids, they could be intersected to form a sealed off rectangular area that could change shape, even if you needed to anchor the seals to a physical frame of some kind, and use actual physical labor to change the shape of the sealed off area, thus compressing the material held inside. Assuming the barriers are rigid, you put a lot of force on a very small area. I haven't heard of any kind of limits spoken of, regarding the force that a seal can exert, except perhaps the initial cost of chakra for starting them. And does Chouza's staff have any kind of seal-based reinforcements? If it's possible, that seems like a useful thing to have if he's going to make a habit of breaking his weaponry across the backs of enemy jinchuriki.
Person chapter 7 . 2/17
I'm going with Itachi. Natsumi is part of the reason Fugaku is still friends with the others, maybe even part of the reason that that group exists and they are the ones clearing up the misconceptions among the Uchiha and that will lead to no rebellion and that will lead no massacre and *that* will lead to Itachi actually having a decent life. Not to mention that he won't be thrust into being a shinobi and ANBU so young because of Natsumi's work in the Academy.
Doujin-Maker chapter 1 . 2/19
...Woooooooooooooooow. I had trouble UNDERSTANDING. What a.. thoroughly planned chapter. You deserve a very awesome pat on the back for it!
AlexDnD chapter 25 . 2/17
Great story! Very impressed - most stories this long don't hold my interest but this one sure did!
AlexDnD chapter 20 . 2/17
Bwhahahhaah two Bears is hilarious.
AlexDnD chapter 19 . 2/17
Eating disorder? Why? She's a ninja... Really don't see why this would be an issue for a ninja and the way train. It really feels like you are trying to shoe horn modern day issues for no real reason.

Oh and die already Danzo!
puiwaihin chapter 25 . 2/17
Very interesting character driven story. It was well written from start to finish and had some exceptional characterization. The Kurama-clan interference and the ROOT situation were the best plot points of the story.

I'm sure I'm not the first person to mention it, but the idea of reincarnation from a past life is not very logically compatible with future knowledge of the Naruto story. Either she should be from the past with no knowledge of the story, or be from some alternate reality.

One last comment in regards to your author's notes-I think you would have been better off ignoring rude reviews or corrections you disagreed with-or at least handling them in PMs.

Anyway, thanks for the well done story.
World Theory chapter 10 . 2/16
How does Minato know the name "ROOT" when he asks, "What is ROOT?", when it has only been referred to as "Ne"?

Also... I thought that there is a type of self-insert that doesn't actually get put into a story by reincarnation or 'dimensional doorways', but instead, is just a copy of the writer's personality and most of there knowledge, except sourced from back-story, as a character naturally born (or whatever the relevant version of life creation may be) to that universe. I'm actually quite fond of this type of self-insert, when I can find them, as they seem to feel less ... cheesy, and more natural.
AlexDnD chapter 12 . 2/15
Saw your AN regarding processing speed. It is Naruto don't think about it too hard. Lee can't use chakra but can do super human feats even without the gates. Naruto people are super human - nuff said.
AlexDnD chapter 11 . 2/15
Loved the fight scene! Haven't seen a Naruto fan fic fight described that way before. It worked out really well!
AlexDnD chapter 10 . 2/15
Babies being born - would be interesting if a name were changed, though I guess that might get confusing.
puiwaihin chapter 12 . 2/15
The story development is interesting. It's a bit slow paced, but not to the point of being bad, just more about relationships than either combat or subterfuge.
1,917 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »