Reviews for Déjà vu no Jutsu
Ah, I fuckin love this story soooooo much.

Especially Naomi. My favorite OC of all time, all fandom. She rings deep to me, almost similar to the person that I want to be. Not to mention a whole lotta smarter. Smart as hell. And her with Shikaku is a pairing that I never imagine that I'd ship so hard.

I'll read this fic again in a few years, so please don't delete this fic OP. Love you so hard.
Meatbun Attack chapter 25 . 10/6
This. Was. Amazing.
I got this fanfic recommended to me a few years ago but back then I got seriously intimidated by the long chapters. Now that I got time to read it, I just couldn’t put it down. The in depth story, how fudging awesome Natsu was, the EMOTIONS you made me feel for Sakumo and Kenta. Just... it’s amazing. So fudging amazing. I love how you also filled in plot holes of the academy and ninja set up. I think this is going to be a major inspiration for me if I ever get around writing a Naruto fanfic of my own and I hope that’s ok. You’re absolutely fantastic at writing, I loved every second of reading through this story. Such an awesome job.
Leleinjuly chapter 25 . 10/5
Really enjoyed this story a ton and I'm happy I found it. I will definitely be reading it again soon, just added it to my favs. Thank you for writing and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. Arigato
kitayalera chapter 1 . 10/2
Can somebody explain this? “What is a large group of shinobi called? A flock, a mass, or a murder?" I don’t get it?!...
Nicolaaa chapter 25 . 9/24
Hello! First, english isn't my first language, so sorry for any spellyng mistakes. I finished this fic about ten seconds ago, after four days of intensive reading and I just love it. From the very beggining. I been reading works in this page like for six-ish years and is kind of hard to find fics so well writen or with characters so well contructed, so...thanks, really :) Greets from Chile!
fireball900 chapter 2 . 9/24
I somehow missed that title drop the other three times I read this.
darklight66 chapter 25 . 9/23
what can i say i love this fic and it being one of very few finished si fics out there makes it all the better devinatly 3 days well spent reading
Sketchbananafairy chapter 1 . 9/19
Here we are again, struggling to find something good to read and choosing to go back to, at this point, a long time favorite.
MelXwp chapter 25 . 9/15
I enjoyed this story a lot, thank you for sharing it with all of us
MarbleGlove chapter 3 . 9/14
I love the solution to the Caged Bird seal! And hahahahaha! Poor Nara having to run all over the place and be proxy and generally organize everything.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 25 . 8/26
It took me two days to read this. -thud- worth every minute!
hullo chapter 5 . 8/19
yesh. done with the prologue. and lmao I love Shikaku and Natsumi interactions.

I love how Natsumi isn’t Mary Sue and has her own issues and contemplates over them despite how messed up her mind is
bless the ship is sailing
your sentences are really long
QuietCat15 chapter 7 . 8/17
I love love LOVE your story so far, and I really enjoy Natsumi’s interaction with the other characters! Your writing style is really good and I’m so happy that I found this story. Also, is it Sasori? I’m not really sure, but I remember that Sakumo kills his parents at one point in the actual story.. Anywys! Again, I really love your story so much and I’m actually dreading the day where all I have left of this story is a few chapters.T-T
2,388 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »