Reviews for Déjà vu no Jutsu
The Zelos Wilder chapter 14 . 12/13
Binged all the way to 14, I must say that his is a pretty solid fic. Love the length. Maybe not my cup of tea as of recent chapters because Natsumi is becoming outclassed, but hey. The earlier chapters before everyone started really growing up are my favorites though. I really wish she’d have something to match up with others, as I can’t help but see her as very weak, since the few times we see her in action ends up with some sort of injury. Of course that’s most likely your intent, but its just me personally that dislikes where she’s at in comparison to the others. I wish we’d get more fights, and I can only hope that there’s some more before chapter 25, if I keep going. It’s really disappointing for me to not see her progressing anymore. More students, less time to become better, all of that. Especially since it comes off as she’s not trying to get stronger anymore, and it’s a little boring to get more out of conversations that focus on kinda small things but we skip out on what’s really important. It feels like DBZ, how the humans that were with Goku were important at first, but became irrelevant. Except it’s Natsumi alone that is becoming outclassed, and she’s completely cool with it. I get that she’s old mentally, but pretty much everyone is, or will be, stronger than her. She pretty much has nothing, as her kinjutsu was the only thing that made her special, and it wasn’t even THAT special I feel. So she’s pretty much a generic ninja in everything but her actual character. As if she’s just like canon Genma, Raidou, Ebisu, and the rest of the tokubetsu jonin, except well used and extremely fleshed out in character. That’s why my interest is waning now. A weaker type of Sage mode or something would’ve sufficed. Just something to keep her in league with everyone else a bit. Idk if I explained that well. But still, I appreciate the length and dedication put into this fic. I just wish that there was more action to not make her look so weak. Great job with this though! The detail you put into the world is very well thought out.
mckertis chapter 1 . 12/8
Ah fuck. First rule of making a boring body-jumper story : blowing your cover in the first bloody chapter. It doesnt help that it's a story about USA state terrorist turned assassin.
KLyn756 chapter 2 . 12/2
The story is nice, it's just that I thought the Uchiha Clan and the Hyuuga Clan don't like each other?

(A thought without coin )
LoganAlexander chapter 25 . 11/30
Really nice and enjoyable story. Interesting concept and execution. Thanks for the experience. Good luck with everything!
LoganAlexander chapter 22 . 11/29
Soo massive bashing needed to make the kuramas inexplicable idiots and assholes who all deserve death. I mean it's not too different of their canon counterparts but then again everything and everyone else was changed in significant ways. Oh well 3 more chapters to go.
LoganAlexander chapter 21 . 11/29
More forced plot. Of course. Why would a pregnant clan head and future anbu leader not have guards no matter what. Guards she can't order away. Then again without it how would the story have fake drama.
jake006 chapter 25 . 11/29
nice end nice writing never got to dark almost always left me with warm happy feeling (more likely I'm that messed up) I'd give 10/10 except one problem it ended like who gave you permission to end this work of art i don't care that it was a well executed end and there paw prints to keep reading or that this a run on sentence that will be near un read able
LoganAlexander chapter 13 . 11/28
I mean...come on. This cant be a suprise. To anyone. To any of the readers or any of the characters. Seriously. It was a file that conveniently contained all the info om how to beat the unbeatable genjutsu of the main character. Come on. Everyone had to now you only made everyone dumb as fuck on purpose when it came to that file because you needed to force the plot in a certain direction and make Natsumi a little weaker. I mean come on. It wasn't immediately destroyed. It was simply given to an old man without any seals to keep it safe. This really can't be a suprise. I get it. Let's keep the danzo plot line going on even longer.
MarkedPariah chapter 25 . 11/15
Damn such a satisfying conclusion to such an awesome fan fiction. I fucking love what you did with your OC and it was quite a unique concept too and with all the interesting psychological drama that evolved from the main character's backstory.

Great work I should have reviewed your other chapters... Also the dialogue is great and there were some really funny moments throughout your story.
ChubbyPanda10 chapter 7 . 11/13
I stayed up alp night reading this o_o its so good. I like how lengthy every chapter is.. Rip eyesight
AquilaPallas129 chapter 18 . 11/12
I cant believe Sakumo died, he was one of my favs TT
AquilaPallas129 chapter 9 . 11/12
I love the the different viewpoints from so many different people, its awesome!
Viviene001 chapter 23 . 11/9
To live and let live chapter 18 . 11/3
Rereading this story because it's just that good and I had forgotten about this part. Most likely because it was so sad and just made me cry the second time. Story is well written and very original, love it.
nlflow chapter 25 . 11/3
The best story I have found in a long time. Brilliantly written, original and utterly captivating. I had to force myself to stop reading it.
2,310 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »