Reviews for Déjà vu no Jutsu
IronScript chapter 18 . 7/23
"Change of plans" is the perfect tagline. At the beginning it seemed like an amusing reference to Natsumes boredom and the amount of free time she had to mess peoples plans up now that she was back from the front lines(which wasn't in her plans) and not allowed to go on missions. Reading those same words at the end felt like getting punched in the gut.
Xuan Tian Shang Ti chapter 14 . 7/17
Hi there, just a little tiny technical note that I thought you might want to know, even though the story is done and dusted. In seppuku the second of the suicide, Natsumi in this case, is not meant to decapitate completely. Decapitation was for criminals, honourable Warriors were allowed a flap of skin and tissue to keep the head connected to the body, but end the pain.

Other then that itchy tiny detail, I absolutely adore the story. Thanks for being awesome and writing it.
The truth is that she gave in because of his devastating puppy eyes.
blterhune chapter 25 . 7/11
Such a long beautiful story. I love how thought out everything is and that you actually completed it. Thank you for this wonderful piece of art!
Moonstar66 chapter 6 . 7/10
I will mourn the lack of marriage lemons, but I love the story itself too much to care overly much.
S.Peridot chapter 19 . 7/7
Is not feeling hungry or just not feeling like eating an eating disorder?
LizzieBCT chapter 25 . 7/6
All in all I absolutely loved this story and will most likely be using it as reference because your world building was that phenomenal. Everything fell in to place the characters were not OCC and if they were different it made sense because of the influence around them. Tho I would have liked for Tsunade to at least have a kid it would have been nice but I understood why that wasn't possible and I would have liked the inclusion of Karin since she's also an Uzumaki. Oh and for Naruto to have siblings but the ending felt more open ended so we can just let our imagination go from there all in all loved this :)
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 7/4
"A sharingan just does what your little jutsu does naturally, so it increases the effects."

Eeeh, that would only work at the lowest levels. At 2-3 tomoe (I don't remember which) the Sharingan starts seeing even the chakra of people and jutsu, as we saw from Sasuke's PoV at the Valley of the End. If her "botched" physical sensory jutsu is affecting that, then I would have to call BS.

"Something to do with her Déjà vu no Jutsu"

Derp, I just finally got the reference to "Flashback no Jutsu" from the Naruto abridged series...

And dang is all this "civilian council" stuff grating on my nerves everytime you write like they would have actual power in a military dictatorship made of people who can legally kill you in your sleep for lowering the efficiency of a village dedicated to being the military force of an entire country, which is what enemy shinobi would be thanking them for saving them the trouble.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 7/3
"idly thanking the kami that she had learnt how to eat rice with them from fellow soldiers in her previous life. She found that any skills she didn't already know before were harder to grasp with a child's motor control and attention span. Damn throwing skills, she still needed to work on them."

But...but you hit a child's ear with a senbon...that's practically Ten Ten level accuracy at a child's age, unless you were standing right next to the girl or something. Darn self depreciation.

"while Inoichi all but gushed about her past life and the psychology she had studied."

Lol, that's some hilarious Arson, Murder and Jaywalking right there.

"Pigtail pulling." Natsumi offered, far too innocently to be believable as she fell into a ready position with Fugaku across the field.
Inoichi was the only one to laugh, in hysterical bursts that brought him to the ground, and the rest decided they didn't want to know after a good look at Natsumi's 'innocent' grin."

Heh, kinda thought Shikako would've snorted at that.

"Means it really wasn't a fluke, or something the Shinigami is going to come after you for."
"That's morbid, Minato-kun. And here I thought my sense of humor was dark."
That was not a consequence she had thought of yet. Damn blonds."

Well, Minato does literally summon the Shinigami to seal (half) a Bijuu and Hiruzen does the same for the Edo Tensei zombies during the invasion, so that kind of stuff could be almost on the expected side of things when dealing with SI's.
KitRoFei chapter 25 . 7/1
Okay I am not much for commenting. just usually favorite but gotta comment. Loved the story! Been looking for a Shikaku/OFC story forever. Thumbs UP.

You have minuet instead of minute in a few chapters. Minuet is a dance.

The senpai and sempai thing? from what I have noticed in my reading of Asian things that are translated. Sempai is feminine form and Senpai is male form. Shrugs I may be wrong so you do have it right.
Geminia chapter 23 . 6/28
Love the story! I am wondering what happened to Shizune and Asuma though, feels like they kinda got lost

Gemini
Geminia chapter 11 . 6/27
Guess I am just wondering what happened to Anko, since everyone else seems to be popping up. Was kinda surprised she wasn't mentioned earlier.

Gemini
misoriri chapter 4 . 6/24
well that escalated quickly
(shikaku is smooth af why was this never canon)
HowlsAtMoons chapter 25 . 6/21
I really enjoyed this story, though it felt a little long winded at times especially towards the latter half of the story. A huge kudos to your world building skills though. All in all I'd recommend this to friends. Cheers.
Izumikii chapter 25 . 6/15
This story is awesome , I loved reading it . It felt like such a fun journey and the chapters are really long which made it all the better . The ending is awesome too .
2,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »