Reviews for Déjà vu no Jutsu
NoName36599 chapter 17 . 6/19
I'm not sure if the author reads these, but if you do, you should probably do something about the bounties and bingo entries in this. They are some of the biggest problems in that they pull me out of the story, especially if you remember how Asuma Sarutobi brags about his 35 million ryo bounty, yet the Yellow Flash has a bounty of thirty thousand in your story. Then there are parts where you mention someone is listed in the bingo book as an A-rank threat but have no bounty at all. The whole point of the bingo book is people want you dead and are willing to pay for it. You can't get INTO a bingo book unless someone would pay for you dead or alive, so it really throws me off when you mention that people have entries but no bounty. It really doesn't work like that unless the owner of the book put the entry in themselves

Other than the bingo book entries and the oddly small bounties, you did a very good job. There is not much to complain about in the rest of this
ReiTheMegaMawile chapter 25 . 6/17
every time I reread this story it gets better and better
ProTaggingProperly chapter 1 . 6/17
Well, here I am, binge reading this for the uncountable time. So worth the effort each time.
Dark Rose Charm chapter 2 . 6/13
Ohhhhh it is interesting perhaps she will change alot
Emerald Time chapter 25 . 6/13
This is great! Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us! I really enjoyed the story, I particularly loved each of the relationships that Natsumi built with all of the others. I loved the whole "technical-family" tree that you had going on, that was definitely one of my favorite parts, along with Natsumi and Shikaku's relationship and I adored baby Shikamaru! The family moments throughout the whole story were amazing! I'm so glad it's summer vacation right now, because I haven't been able to put this down ever since I started it. I've mainly just been binge reading this for the past few days. And I'm so happy to see there's a side-fic to this! YAY!
Aniko chapter 25 . 6/12
Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Dark Rose Charm chapter 1 . 6/13
Well this is interesting and I am curious
I just read all of this and it was SO SMART AND WELL WRITTEN AND ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC AND WONDERFUL
I miss Deidara...
But I APPRECIATE MY NAGATO AND KISAME
It was so good. Thank you so much. I would get so mad when I read your responses to flamers
IDIOTS THEY ARE.
I am...so happy. I want to know about how the 4th shinobi war and is that even a thing but I am going to pretend that it all just resolved itself.
Lovely! Thank you again!
Trapdere chapter 17 . 5/28
Not sure if you're still reading review from this fic, but "Maru" means circle or reunion, with connotations of being safe and together when used in names. To the best of my knowledge it has nothing to do with perfection.
About to reread this for the uptheenth (is that how it's spelled?...idc) time. I love this story so much! I literally just read this about two weeks ago but life sucks so I'm reading it again to feel better. Thank you for sharing this story with us and finishing it. You da best. :)
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 11 . 5/23
Running out of chapters, she says on the 11th out of 25 chapters
Altiria-Aty chapter 25 . 5/13
*sobbing* this fic was so great! I absolutely love the world and word building. all the little details about how a shinobi world works and runs was so interesting! and Natsu and Shikaku were adorable together I super duper adore them lol. I also stayed up way too late on the last few chapters because I damned well NEEDED to see Shikamaru born. the friendships and tea time kept making me squeal in pure joy! Sakumo of course broke my heart, especially when Natsu was in mourning.

all in all, I love this fic! thank you so much for all your hard work!
Bearmauls chapter 25 . 5/10
Sad it's finished, but really glad I came along for the ride. To anybody looking at reviews, deciding if this is worth reading, you owe it to yourselves to read this story.
Bearmauls chapter 24 . 5/10
Damn, that was epic. Brilliant twist and I didn't see it coming either. I do hope we actually get some details of why things were happening in the epilogue, since the canon material on that is... less than satisfying?
Bearmauls chapter 22 . 5/9
I like when the badass mostly rescues themselves :)
2,358 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »