Reviews for Hunger (KatnissxFinnick)
SanjaFantasy chapter 31 . 4/13
Awww :(

Nice read!
XxiluvthesunxX chapter 31 . 4/10
this is so... ekkkkk. I feel kinda grossed out but I luv this! Ur writing is amazing! Wishing u the best plz update more!
Twists chapter 31 . 4/6
OH my GOD please update! cliffhanger!
This story is really fantastic. I'm so glad that I found it!
Lady Alice101 chapter 31 . 3/29
NOOOOOOOOOOO ah OMG this is so good! I love this story so much. I've read it before, but this time there was a few extra chapters and OMG it's all so perfect. You're amazing. Ily. :) hahha.

No but seriously this is fantastic and I love this idea. You've done really well.
ILoveMyAttitudeProblem chapter 31 . 3/28
This story is great! The characters are on an emotional roller coaster that is well written and easy to fall into. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update as soon as you can!

Thanks!
teamcullen-candi chapter 31 . 3/26
I just fount your story yesterday and already just finished the last chapter you have done in less then 24 hours.. I know makes me sad but I couldn't stop reading.. I am a HUGE supporter of FinnxKat so my hopes they will be able to get through this and finally get the happily ever after they deserve and Snow gets what he deserves an Arroe in the eye.. great job and thank you for writing

-Kitten
Lovelife05 chapter 31 . 3/23
Words cannot describe how amazing this story is. x
MRS HER0NDA1E chapter 31 . 3/22
This is good Poor l Logan though
enchantedlight chapter 31 . 3/22
great chapter! update soon!
ShatteredRose97 chapter 31 . 3/22
This is a very interesting turn of events. I think you are doing really well with keeping things interesting and ongoing. Keep writing beautiful because you are truly an amazing writer. Also maybe incorporate a bit more of Katniss and Logan because i think it would be a nice touch if he became a good friend to her because right now it seems like she has no one but Finnick. I'm excited to see where you go next with this story! Please keep up the amazing work :) 3
Cnopps chapter 31 . 3/21
HOLY SHIT THIS IS AS ADDICTING AS SCANDAL! (Dunno if you know what that is, it's an awesome show in the US)
KittyKatnissEverdeen chapter 31 . 3/21
Johanna likes Finnick? Or is Katniss just being delusional?
Layla Nightling chapter 1 . 3/21
I'm so glade that you have updated! The last 2 chapters where great! I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Update as soon as you can!
Love always,
LN
jewelpearl chapter 31 . 3/21
Excellent couple of chapters!