Reviews for Hunger
leabooklover chapter 34 . 8/22
Hi,
Will this story ever be updated?
I think it is one of the best Finnick/Katniss fanfictions and would love to know how it ends.
Make District 2 win. It'll be interesting, to see the defeat, of booty tributes, from Katniss' pov
Emma.Andrea chapter 34 . 7/6
Please continue, this is the second time I've read this story and it's still awesome!
SilverZelenia chapter 28 . 6/9
LOGAN... LOGAN WON?! Oh no. Oh nooo, no, no. This is gonna be disastrous. He's gonna kill himself or just end up getting himself killed in some other way, isn't he?
SilverZelenia chapter 17 . 6/9
I've grown very attached to Logan & Fiona - excellent job characterizing/humanizing them, by the way - and now I'm very concerned for how this is about to go down. D:
Caliboo chapter 34 . 3/19
Great story, please update soon. I would like to read more about Katniss and Finnick!
nycgirl166 chapter 34 . 3/16
Will this story be updated now that you are updating your harry potter one
thechosenbibliophile chapter 34 . 9/15/2016
I'd really hoped you would show more people's reactions to the video... But other than that this story is AMAZING! I applaud you for doing so well on this story X hope u update again
Cupcakeb236791 chapter 34 . 9/6/2016
Please continue pleaseeeee
Guest chapter 34 . 8/3/2016
Please continue this! (And i really hope katniss will be with finnick)
Gryffindor01 chapter 34 . 7/4/2016
Please, continue! It's amazing and I'm really, really, REALLY CURIOUS about what's going to happened next. What is Snow's surprise? How will Gale react at Finnick in 12?
LOVE IT!
/Dora
PrettyLu chapter 34 . 3/29/2016
Hello! I recently discovered your story and girl is great ! Actually you should continue not you can leave us so please ! I want more of Katniss and Finnick and how together face the gossips in District 12 and how it will do Katinss to help Logan not be forced by the Capitol. Gale will say that when you see Finnick? I want to know everything, please do not leave this great story. By the way definitely my favorite chapter is the 32 Finnick POV that both say they love no matter what. A greeting and I hope your update ;)
BreeDante23 chapter 34 . 3/27/2016
I really love this story! Please update again soon!
Dodge1989 chapter 34 . 2/15/2016
Oh, please write more! It's amazing story!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
It's chapter two and she's already thinking about how seductive he is? Peeta JUST died. I'm no Hunger Games enthusiast but fuck. Slow burn, man.