Reviews for Hunger (KatnissxFinnick)
Midnight chapter 34 . 7/2
I love chapter the hungry 21. When are you coming back, also I like 22, they both show a different side of finnick. Your work is a amazing, it all blends in together perfectly. Don't abandon!
Iloveyourwork chapter 34 . 6/30
I love your work! It's just amazing, please carry on, I beg you! LOL :)
MissRose727 chapter 34 . 6/12
Mmmk, so 1) my husband hates you because I have done nothing but read this beautiful story for the last 24 hours. 2) I LOVE THIS STORY! I'm an angst lover anyway but this story just tears at your soul, mends it with katnissfinnick and then tears it apart again. Love it so much. 3) please please please continue. I understand life getting in the way, battling depression, feeling less than adequate at doing what you love (writing ) but you know what? You have tons of people who love this story, who have hung on this long just to see what you will write next. So when depression grabs you by the hair and drags you across the floor, remember you have 100 people in your corner to help fight it off. We love your writing, and we will wait patiently for you to continue what you love doing. Writing. Please continue. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
Sara chapter 34 . 6/12
OMG IM SO HAPPY YOU'RE BACK!
SelenaNina chapter 34 . 6/10
I seriously love this story so much, every few months I come back to check and see if you've updated it and I'm always so estatic when you do, you're just such a talented writer and I really love the whole idea of this story. I really hope you continue updating it, hopefully not so far apart in updates because I always have to go back a few chapters and reread to refresh my memory lol keep it up though it really is a great story
Razer Athane chapter 34 . 6/7
Was sort of surprised to see that this had updated. Loved it! Looking forward to the next one.
colorprism chapter 34 . 6/2
Yes. Chapter 14 is my favorite. I love the scene where Finnick brings Katniss back from a panic attack. It shows the depth of their connection and how he - literally - helps her breathe. (The Smurf imitation is hilarious.) Also, the scene shows how deeply the forced prostitution affects her. It undermines the very thing she holds most dear: her relationships with her loved ones. The scene shows that this would destroy her if not for her relationship with Finnick. He is her rock.

Anyway, please update soon. I'm anticipating Finnick's visit to D12 and Gale's response. LOL. What a doozy.
LonelyGiant chapter 34 . 6/1
Yay, you're back
AliceW chapter 34 . 6/1
Heyyyyyyyyyy i'm so happy you postes a new chapter !
So, Snow is going to " force" Katniss and Finick to play " happy couple" ?! So bad they're in love ! But Finick is right, they have to be careful.
Poor Logan ! How will he handle being back to the Capitol for the Victory tour and after. Will he have the savez " job" as others victors ? I hope no.

Thank you for writing again !
badkitty98 chapter 34 . 6/1
I'm so glad you have updated and excited for the next chapter also on how the story will play out thank for the update
enchantedlight chapter 34 . 5/31
great chapter! update soon!
KoteDiM chapter 34 . 5/31
Words can barely describe how happy I became when I got a mail saying that you uploaded a new chapter of my favourite fanfiction 3 Of course you didn't disappoint with storyline or general writing. I absolutely adore your style. So glad you're continuing this fic.
Also... My favourite chapters include Katniss and Finnick going swimming together, Katniss breaking down in his arms after having attempted to push him away and of course the two of them finally telling each other how they really felt. But just reading about them growing together and finding increased comfort in each other as the time goes by I'm the story is a pleasure. I keep reading the entire story again and again.
Can't wait for Finnick to finally go to District 12. So excited about future chapters. Thank you so so much for sharing this wonderful story with all of us!
- Lis
loved it!
Wolf9lucky chapter 34 . 5/31
Welcome back! Lol
Please update again soon! Love this story!
ObsessedWithElsa chapter 34 . 5/31
Favorite chapters are smut chapters of course c: !