Reviews for Hunger
Caliboo chapter 34 . 3/19
Great story, please update soon. I would like to read more about Katniss and Finnick!
nycgirl166 chapter 34 . 3/16
Will this story be updated now that you are updating your harry potter one
thechosenbibliophile chapter 34 . 9/15/2016
I'd really hoped you would show more people's reactions to the video... But other than that this story is AMAZING! I applaud you for doing so well on this story X hope u update again
Cupcakeb236791 chapter 34 . 9/6/2016
Please continue pleaseeeee
Guest chapter 34 . 8/3/2016
Please continue this! (And i really hope katniss will be with finnick)
Gryffindor01 chapter 34 . 7/4/2016
Please, continue! It's amazing and I'm really, really, REALLY CURIOUS about what's going to happened next. What is Snow's surprise? How will Gale react at Finnick in 12?
LOVE IT!
/Dora
PrettyLu chapter 34 . 3/29/2016
Hello! I recently discovered your story and girl is great ! Actually you should continue not you can leave us so please ! I want more of Katniss and Finnick and how together face the gossips in District 12 and how it will do Katinss to help Logan not be forced by the Capitol. Gale will say that when you see Finnick? I want to know everything, please do not leave this great story. By the way definitely my favorite chapter is the 32 Finnick POV that both say they love no matter what. A greeting and I hope your update ;)
BreeDante23 chapter 34 . 3/27/2016
I really love this story! Please update again soon!
Dodge1989 chapter 34 . 2/15/2016
Oh, please write more! It's amazing story!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
It's chapter two and she's already thinking about how seductive he is? Peeta JUST died. I'm no Hunger Games enthusiast but fuck. Slow burn, man.
Kushina Nar chapter 34 . 1/22/2016
This story is so freaking well written that I wish it was the actual storyline and not an alternative. Only two other fanfictions have ever made me feel that way before. Your character development is honestly better to me than Ole Su's haha. You are awesome even if you do not continue this I will keep reading it over and over again because I love the world that you have taken me to. Thank you so much for allowing me to have a chance to read your work!
update chapter 34 . 1/22/2016
Hellllllooooooo anybody home?!
felicityawhite chapter 34 . 1/11/2016
What?! I... NO! I want to know what finnick needs to go to district 12 for!
Guest chapter 34 . 1/5/2016
Pleeeaaasssse update this fanfic! I read the story so far and was hooked by the first chapter. It's probably the best hunger games fan fiction I've read. Your writing really leaps of the screen and conjures images in the mind. Keep up the great work and please keep writing - I'm on tenterhooks for the next instalment!
Guest chapter 34 . 1/5/2016
Pleeeaaasssse update this fanfic! I read the story so far and was hooked by the first chapter. It's probably the best hunger games fan fiction I've read. Your writing really leaps of the screen and conjures images in the mind. I'm begging!