Reviews for First-Hand
Celestrial Moon chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Way deep. Right down to the soul.
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I think you did a good job writing Ziva :) It seemed realistic
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This is very sad.

Sigh...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I love this ! So perfect.
Meb chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
You (and by extension Ziva) and I appear to have different definitions of cold blood. She was fighting for her life against Bodnar. If she had shot him in the back then maybe it could be classified as such, but in a self defense struggle cold blood doesn't seen appropriate.
Chrissy chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
In case I wasn't clear I really liked it. Even if it was the end of me!
diana teo chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Mmm, definately darker, but I like this side of you, and Ziva. And the last two lines.
Reyna Yun-Farron chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Poor Ziva... For the rec Bodnar attacked you first so you attacked back..
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Believable, painful, and well-written.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Good bit totally heartbreaking at the same time.
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I LOVE YOU!

And this is why:
One, I've been DYING for a good Ziva's POV fic, because I've been feeling most of what I read is Tony's POV and it was starting to really bother me.
Two, I have been trying to put my thoughts on what makes this particular killing so much worse into words, and I think I have sort of succeeded, but you definitely did better :D

"What did you think, seeing Bodnar fall?" -ohmygosh I want her to ask that on the show. And him to answer.

"And who did Tony and Gibbs and McGee, the men most important in her life—who did they see when they looked at her now?" -awesome question. I've been wondering about that myself. I think they each saw something different when they looked up at her. I wonder what you think about that.

Loving the darkness and all... what can I say, demons are usually more interesting than angels :P

Oh, and I love your disclaimer :D
Chrissy1992 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
THIS FIC KILLED ME!The ending...OMG! You're evil! And you're sooooooo good at it! I have trouble catching my breath!
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Poor, poor Ziva! Great fic :)

My mom brought up a good point...Bodnar might've jumped, to stop from being captured and questioned. Ziva actually had to run to the side to see him fall. Just a thought, not to discredit your story in anyway...'cause it was awesome:)
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I'm so happy someone is on a similar page as me! I really enjoyed this one- shot!