Reviews for Insignificant
Gazingatmoons chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Ah that was so cute! I really love your writing style!
fleurusagi chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This is really cute and it made me laugh! I loved how you stated the whole hero worship thing he had towards Bandou but half of the red clan had that towards Mikoto and they were fine... haha so true XD!
Kukat chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I love this fic! Can't wait til your next update :)
Lugian Before Swine chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Oh my gosh, this is just perfect. There really are way too few fics for this pairing, but this is a great one. I love your characterization and the inclusion of the other Homra boys. Fantastic work!
Deaths Lie chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Wow I think I fell more in love with how you wrote that than the actual plot, which is a huge. More than 50% of if I enjoy a story is for how it is written and then the rest goes to actual plotness. The structure wasn't correct enough to be published but how you went about saying it was so fabulous it was breath taking. Like I am still bewildered and I finished reading five minutes ago (had to find my mind).

I also happen to have loved what you added, and the romantic scene was great. When Bando over heard him it was a bit confusing for a bit but that's fine. You made it to my favorite stories list which is honestly a huge compliment because I have read thousands of stories, reviewed hundreds of stories, and those are the ones that make it into the favorites list. Thank you, you did good :P
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
OMG ! i love it ! you're great! this is so great ! thank you, Thank You , THANK YOU ! :)
candylit chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
God this was just amazing
I loved it
keep writing!
AlucardLovesSteakCakes chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
omg write some smut next!
Hydrostatic chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
EEEK! I love this couple so much! Also loving the hints towards the other pairings (ya gotta do a Dewa x Chitose or Fujishima x Eric next! Never enough of those guys).

It's so strange, because not many fans write much of Bandou/Shohei. Which is pretty disheartening! No wonder Bandou's so sad! -no love for him- ;3;

(psst, any chance of writing an omake/smut chapter to follow after? Would love you even more... :3)
Megane chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Omg this was incredible: Your characterizations are incredibly good and I love your writing stlye: I could really feel the boys there.
Including Chitose and Dewa trolling at the end was amazing: I Love how you work with Homra's dynamics and your take on Bandou and Shouhei's personalities tied with eachother into their strange but very functional relationship is magnificent. As a Bandou roleplayer, I'm so pleased with this.
Please keep on writing them! Do you ship the other homra 'pairings' ? (Fujishima with Eric and Chitose with Dewa) Because If you do, i'd love to see your take on them.
Anyway, awesome work!