Reviews for Time Well Spent
Killer chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
You idiot
Ice90 chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Time well spent indeed! Whatever you're telling yourself you're very good at writing. Your humility is honorable as in all, this story offers an unique twist which makes it extremely interesting to read! The humor is helping a lot too.
majin monster chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
I really enjoy how this is going, can't wait to see more
Kuroi Rin chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Hey, it's Amae! ;)
Hihi nice chapter do you have!
Find it kind of funny with Gin and his way to intruduce him to the girls xD
Yeah, hope the next cooming sooner, but all it matter is that there are a next chapter (because I like the idea and so :P)
See ya
MaxBacon chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
So far im really enjoying your style of writing! Looking forward to the next chapter!
tsukuneXmoka chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
awesome story so far!i especially loved the status time and goal part xD goal:get out of the fucking forest
Hibiki chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Nyaaa please update!
I want the next chapter now!
It is sooo awesome so please write more!
WhiteBeaner chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Awesome. You seem pretty good on keeping them in character... I'm looking forward to more
Amae chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Hihi I think this become more and more interesting!
I like the way you bring Tsukune in this Story it is something other!
And that he got lost xD
Nice!
With Gin it is a interesting meeting too and funny in some way
I waiting for the next chapter!
(And Sorry for the bad english! It isn't my main Language)
Ice90 chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
I commend you for your writing skills. I am indeed, pleasantly surprised with this chapter.
You have not only introduced an entirely new and original entrance to Yokai academy, but you've also managed to give an excellent portrayal of Gin as a character.

I personally find your spelling and grammar well in order and sufficiently present. Your way of describing and progressing the story is very unique and should be kept the way it is.

And last but not least, thank you for writing this chapter.
dragoon109 chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
it means make it up as you go...no planning
Master DK chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I like the sound for option two just so I can see what you come up with
ethan.lukkar chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I believe u should go with option 2 cause it will make the story greater even though it might take longer to write. I believe that the longer the story is that the better it can be so please update soon
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
well it seems you are going with the fly by your seat method which is alwyas fun so... i would suggest 2...while still early in the year...this way bonds and perceptions are still soft and can be molded still between people.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Definitely option 1, because otherwise we would have a raped Moka, unless he's transferring on the second day or something.

Unless you mean you'll change everything that happens in addition to changing how they meet, then I guess option2 is also ok.

But I'll be honest I prefer a well told retelling of cannon in which you are true to the characters(except Tsukune in this case..) as opposed to so-called "creative" stories in which they rape the personalities every which way to justify their story, sometimes to the point where little but the name and (sometimes) one basic trait remains