Reviews for My Sign of Love
natlaredo chapter 1 . 8/16
THIS IS ONE OF THE CUTEST THINGS I HAVE EVER READ OKAY thanks for writing and sharing, I really love this! ;3;
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 2/9
Awwwwww! Adorable! Kise learning about love! Akashi is so calm on this story. Midorima dating Akashi, MidoAka how amusing.
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
That was... so freaking cute! Love it! :)
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Adorable read, thanks for making!
left account chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
A masterpiece, absolutely beautiful.
gsinbyk chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
THAT WAS SO GOOOOOD AAAAH MY HEART CANT TAKE IT! that was actually just the most fluffiest and adorable thing I have ever read. Thank you for putting in angst as well! :) i really love your kikuro work
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Love love love this!
Point Guard chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Beautiful.

That's the most perfect adjective to describe this overflowing-with-emotions-since-the-beginning story.
Except, it feels weird, because it seems like everyone is gay in there. Which is fine, I guess.

Ahhhh chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Beautiful
MzMilo chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This made my day! Thank you so much!
Risoellah chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
The feelings! I was crying duh, this story is really good and touching!
It has sooo many beautiful words about love in it! You've done a really great job, senpai!
It has a little slice of life genre in it, considering how strong Kuroko is even when he doesn't able to speak. Yet, he still dreaming to become a singer someday. How touching (': People nowdays are really... Um.. How should I put it? Powerless, too afraid to dream something impossible, easily desperated...?
Well, I loovee this story's idea very dramatical.
And...
FAVE AND FOLLOW FOR THIS STORY YEAH!

P.S: I thought that Kuroko finally able to speak on the last part of this story. It would be more... Dramatic, I guess. But the ending is fine by the way, the feelings (':
Riza Phantomhive chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Its so sweet! :"
NyanpireKuro chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Your story is amazing! Very sweet too! Your story rally is amazing :D \./
miki565 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I love this fanfic so much and i really want a sequel!
I love your idea and i love how you wrote it as well.
Thanks so much!
Butterfree chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
That...what the heck was that? What is this supreme awesomeness which you bestowed upon us?! I suddenly want to bow down and worship this story.

In all seriousness, I loved that small parallel with Kuroko being Kise's shadow when it comes to singing. Although the parts with their music career wasn't absolutely necessary for the plot and most, less talented, writers wouldn't have included that extra detail, the way you had was perfect. Kasamatsu's small backstory as well, was great. The grammer rocked. Even Kuroko having a room full of Kise posters was epic!

My only complaints is the plot hole in the beginning when Kuroko was at Teikou when he's home schooled. Other than that, thanks a lot for the read!

CupidKirby