Reviews for The Prophet Must Die
ToriMe chapter 33 . 6/21
And yeah.
No matter how many times I read your fabulousness I sob like a baby.
.Beautiful.
Even if you never write another,the world has this. But I so hope you do. What? I can be selfish. Like Dean with his Cas. And Cas with...you know. And me with both.
Shut up. I'm Samfacing all of you.
You know I love you,right?
Elena chapter 34 . 5/22
Might be the best fanfic I've ever read. Stayed true to the characters.
Sars0D chapter 34 . 2/6
Thoroughly enjoyed this! Complex and wonderful, thoughtfully written, and incredibly detailed. Loved the development of Dean and Cas' relationship. :)
SailOnMyWaywardShip chapter 34 . 12/18/2014
Okay, general reaction: SO SO GOOD. Like, a lot of fanfictions I come across aren't very good about having a plot or with the details, and this was done in an engaging, well-written fashion that had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I applaud you.
However...WHY CHUCK?! I LOVE CHUCK AND I KNEW FROM THE TITLE SOMETHING BAD WOULD HAPPEN BUT WHY DOES KEVIN GET TO LIVE WHILE CHUCK HAS TO DIE?!
Psychedelic Panda Goddess chapter 34 . 12/1/2014
I loved the plot of this story. Great work, please keep writing!
randomgirldadada chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Ugh, this was so good. Why isn't it more popular? Really great plot and well written characters and so creative. Great job.
Serenity Blossom chapter 34 . 9/27/2014
Great read!
ToriMe chapter 34 . 6/15/2014
Wow!
I'm sitting here in tears!what a beautiful Story! It had everything...romance , drama, suspense...soo many twists and turns! Very original and quite innovative! And honestly Dean and Cas figuring it all out was such a fabulous thing! The love was palpable.
You are SUCH a good writer! I will read anything you do.
Thank you Sooo much for this... I have the feeling you'll be hearing from me again! :)
Tori
JustANerdyGirl chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Destiel has a problem?
No problem big enough for Charlie!
JustANerdyGirl chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Let this be a lesson to us all, always clear your evidence.
rehn chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Thank you. I'm just...wow. I can't find words fitting to describe how good this story really is.
Guest chapter 34 . 3/18/2014
Awesome. Just...Awesome. Thank you.
CartoonCouples101 chapter 34 . 3/10/2014
Wow such a good story. I didn't sleep until 4 am to read this story! Thanks so much!
Fandomlocked chapter 34 . 3/2/2014
Holy cow this was amazing! I really loved how you made Dean see that he really has been in love with Cas the whole time but just didn't want to see it. The characterization was great, you stuck very close to canon which was awesome. Definitely one of my favorite Destiel fics!
HookedOnDestiel chapter 34 . 2/24/2014