Reviews for The Prophet Must Die
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 1/25
This story was lovely. I really enjoyed it. Thanks!
Qballofdeath chapter 34 . 11/10/2015
smut smut smut smut
where is the smut
rebornhoneybee chapter 34 . 10/17/2015
This is by far my favorite Destiel fic. Unlike a lot of others, it wasn't graphic; it was just beautiful. Thank you for staying in character and being true to the boys. You rock!
ToriMe chapter 33 . 6/21/2015
And yeah.
No matter how many times I read your fabulousness I sob like a baby.
.Beautiful.
Even if you never write another,the world has this. But I so hope you do. What? I can be selfish. Like Dean with his Cas. And Cas with...you know. And me with both.
Shut up. I'm Samfacing all of you.
You know I love you,right?
Elena chapter 34 . 5/22/2015
Might be the best fanfic I've ever read. Stayed true to the characters.
Sars0D chapter 34 . 2/6/2015
Thoroughly enjoyed this! Complex and wonderful, thoughtfully written, and incredibly detailed. Loved the development of Dean and Cas' relationship. :)
SailOnMyWaywardShip chapter 34 . 12/18/2014
Okay, general reaction: SO SO GOOD. Like, a lot of fanfictions I come across aren't very good about having a plot or with the details, and this was done in an engaging, well-written fashion that had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I applaud you.
However...WHY CHUCK?! I LOVE CHUCK AND I KNEW FROM THE TITLE SOMETHING BAD WOULD HAPPEN BUT WHY DOES KEVIN GET TO LIVE WHILE CHUCK HAS TO DIE?!
Psychedelic Panda Goddess chapter 34 . 12/1/2014
I loved the plot of this story. Great work, please keep writing!
randomgirldadada chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Ugh, this was so good. Why isn't it more popular? Really great plot and well written characters and so creative. Great job.
Serenity Blossom chapter 34 . 9/27/2014
Great read!
ToriMe chapter 34 . 6/15/2014
Wow!
I'm sitting here in tears!what a beautiful Story! It had everything...romance , drama, suspense...soo many twists and turns! Very original and quite innovative! And honestly Dean and Cas figuring it all out was such a fabulous thing! The love was palpable.
You are SUCH a good writer! I will read anything you do.
Thank you Sooo much for this... I have the feeling you'll be hearing from me again! :)
Tori
JustANerdyGirl chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Destiel has a problem?
No problem big enough for Charlie!
JustANerdyGirl chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Let this be a lesson to us all, always clear your evidence.
rehn chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Thank you. I'm just...wow. I can't find words fitting to describe how good this story really is.
Guest chapter 34 . 3/18/2014
Awesome. Just...Awesome. Thank you.