Reviews for Evoke The Urge
gabelou1991 chapter 3 . 6/15
J'aime beaucoup pour une fille il y a shizune ou Sakura qui sont les 2 personnes proche des 2 en mec Kiba comme la suggéré Naru .

J'adore ce couple ou paire car il y a tellement d'intrigue sur eux.
Relation famille, où elle joue le rôle de mère ou grand Mme de substitution ou elle est vrai sa mère ou sa grand mère.
Où elle commence par la mais commence à l'aimer plus comme un compagnon qu'un garçon.
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 1/17/2017
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 1/31/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Uchiha Angga-sama chapter 3 . 1/8/2015
Please update again...
Melyway chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
Can't wait to find out what happens next! More sex!
Evil-Lyn317 chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
Lol you should totally update this story.

It would have been fucking hilarious if it was Shizune who caught her instead of Naruto. I can totally imagine her expression. AAYYIIEE! lol. Oh Shizune how I hate you
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
SkyRage chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Add Sakura please!
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Hahahaha wow these two are on fire! They can't get enough of each other. Amazing work for the second chapter! You are a very good writer :). Can't wait to see what happens next :]
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Daaang! That was a pretty intense chapter! And this was your first try at a story? I give you props! That was pretty amazing! Can't wait to see the rest of this! :]
adamxero chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
I like this so far, personally my favorite so far has been chapter 2 with the alley scene with both Kiba and Shizune almost catching them...that was brilliant.

I think it would be funny to see Tsunade jealous with the attention Naruto gets from (Hinata, Sakura etc...) and that could lead to some saucy moments between the two.

Another interesting scenario could be Tsunade giving Naruto his medical examination.
Fumetsu Kaji chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Wow, this is hot and kinda romantic. More please!
NoWhere ManX chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Good little series. Almost reminds me of my own. I'd say despite other people's claims, I'd keep it to strictly Naruto and Tsunade. I think the overall relationship would loose meaning if it starts adding new characters. If it's supposed to be a romance series featuring those two, then make it about those two. Adding a third character regardless of the sex seems to just spoil it.
Snake King chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Hey you should try adding Anko to the mix
Syxx chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Good chapter. I hope that you don't add anybody to the pairing, but if you do, then Shizune would be my pick.