Reviews for To Make You Feel My Love
Anon6574 chapter 7 . 2/25
Hey, can you make a A/N at the beginning of your story about how this is fiction and you should always talk about bdsm, kink negotiation, and limits before you ever try a scene? Please and thank you!
xCaellachx chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
Truly enjoyable! Well done!
LvSammy chapter 16 . 11/20/2013
OMg..this was amazing...I loved this fic.
LostInFictionalWorlds chapter 16 . 10/31/2013
Love this! Would love to see a sequel maybe with how they incorporate their lifestyle around the possibility of starting a family? But for now I have 2 prompts if possible :)
1: How does B carry out the punishment
Thanks
peny.lane chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This was a great first chapter. It opened up the world of Blaine without unnecessary things :) Well done!
bookworm134 chapter 16 . 9/26/2013
Could not stop...Just read this verse all in one sitting...So beautiful...

Keep up the good work!
RobinWayne chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
I love this 'Verse so much. Like seriously there are no words for how much joy it brings me and honestly I was kinda hoping for a sequel or something when I saw this back on the first page of
Just wanted to give you props for being so awesome and I might not have any prompts but I hope to god other people do.
ilana-chan chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
It would be really really awesome if next part could be the punishment scene itself ;P
Can't wait for more, lol love the fill :)
My best wishes,
Ilana
Guest chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute e.e
otterpocket chapter 15 . 6/9/2013
Wow, what an absolutely wonderful story. So glad I found this today, it was just what I needed so thank you for that! And I love the term Maître for the Dom. It is so Kurt and it fits both of them so well. I can just see the look of disgust on Kurt's face at the thought of calling him Master. :)
otterpocket chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
I love a BDSM story where that dynamic really serves both partners and that is shown beautifully here!
otterpocket chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Heart breaking and beautiful.
otterpocket chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Love this internal thought process of Blaine's. I can see canon Blaine feeling all of this.
Becca chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
"It was exactly what Blaine needed after the attack, and not what he needed at the same time. While he could be his real self there (his real public self, anyway), attending Dalton felt a bit like playing a role on TV. He was always painfully aware that while Dalton was real, it wasn't reality—at least not the reality of the larger world. But Blaine was okay with that, at least for the time being."

This is one of the best descriptions of Dalton and Dalton!Blaine that I have ever read. I love how you say it was real but not realistic. It ties in so well with a lot of Dalton-as-fairieland meta :)

I love the rest of this fic, but that paragraph made me really happy and needed a shoutout.
Hufflepuff28 chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
oh what an amazing end to this story! They've come so far and embraced their roles as an addition to the already special and beautiful love they shared. I especially loved Kurt's collar, it sounds stunning. And "Precious One" is such a beautiful name :) I'm sad it's come to an end, I love seeing the boys together! But a great story, I really enjoyed it 3
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »