Reviews for A Night Out
jojospn chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Beautifully done! Teared up a bit at that last part! Excellent work!
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
A wonderful story. Thank you so much.
Jasmineisland chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
AWWWWW so adorable.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
wow another great story thanks keep up the great work
judyann chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Awww that was so nice and sweet! Loved it1
chuochuo chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I just realized that Sammy's 30 now! Wow... it's kinda sad that he has to have his birthday (his 30th, no less) during the trials. At least in this story he seems happy... I'm glad :) Thanks for the wonderful story!
reannablue chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
That was great...I wish they would acknowledge or celebrate a birthday on the show. This would have been perfect for this year.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
VEGAS?! And SAM?! I think they are INVITING trouble!
Thanks for this awesome fic! :D I literally was crying along with Sam when he opened the present and everything! Then you gave me a happy ending! :D YAY!

Awesome work! Loved Dean's surprise! :D :) I wish i had a big brother like Dean! Can't wait to read more of your fics! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Thank you so much for doing this. I really hoped you'd do something for Sam's birthday. Although your "A Birthday Surprise" is still my all-time favorite, this is really great, too.
Loved the card and the last line here. Just sad that where they stopped and the gift made Sam think of Detroit and Stull. So much sadness and pain.
Anyway, what a terrific gift for your readers.
TG
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
What a sweet story! There's just not enough TV time for things like this. Fanfiction is awesome. :D
I'll always love how Dean takes care of Sam. The gift he gave was a wonderful idea. I miss that leather jacket and it pisses me off that someone would be so selfish as to steal is from everyone else. :p
Oh well. Anyway, Tammy, good job here!
hotshow chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Loved this story. Thank you.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I loved this! It was so them! So endearing and heartfelt. Made me tear up. Thanks so much.
mandancie chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
oh my goodness! I couldn't wait to get to my laptop so I could leave a review! :) I loved this so much! from the gift to the banter between the two of them! :) I loved it! :)
jo1966 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This story was heart wrenching. Written perfectly. Thanks.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
OMG I actually teared up a little. Stupid Dean. Stupid Sammy. Stupid Supernatural making me an emotional wreck. I never cry. In fact I make fun of my husband cause I can make him cry. (No I;m not proud of that. The women in my family albeit tiny can make men cry) But since laast nights "I'm not clean" episode I've been a mess. Now I read this and I totally forgot it was Sammy's birthday. I feel so bad. His birthday's always suck cause somebody dies. Excellent job as always.