Reviews for Changes
NEGirl chapter 9 . 7/21/2016
This was so Beautiful. I liked how they went relatively slow as is more in character I think. We'll done.
Lucy chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
This fic was perfect, I really loved it. Thank you!
Tammy333 chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
The ending chapter was amazing! Soooooo happy they are finally together! Thanks bunches for this wonderful story!
HuddyJoy0524 chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
OMG i absolutely loved this. So beautiful and realistic. If only this can be the way it goes in season 4...*sighs*
telle17 chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
I'm not sure I have commented this one before... If I hadn't, now is the time, 'cause I absolutely loved it from the beginning, and that end was... perfect!
You're really good at showing the little changes between them, the whole situation which allow them to be closer, and the interruption from Mary is just... so well written and sensitive and... I love Mary even more now XD
Thanks for sharing!
Mrs.Dickens713 chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
Beautifully, beautifully written story. I loved the hesitancy between them and the great love. Wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
BrittanyLS chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
Beautiful story!
Kouw from phone chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
That last part is gorgeous, so beautiful. Tender almost and very much the way they are. What a beautiful fic this has been. Such a delight to read. Thank you for sharing this with all of us.
LC chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
Thank you for making their story so beautiful. I think L. Mary and Granny will be the ones who gets them together in the 4th series. So glad you put Mary in. I love your writing. Please write mor Chelsie fics.
GeordieLass chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
A beautifully written story -thank you so much.
Onesimus42 chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
Very beautiful and fulfilling. So good to see them ease each other's nervousness.
Mona Love chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
That was just amazing! What a beautiful way to end such a great Fic :).
BrittanyLS chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
I like that Mary is going to keep their secret!
Tammy333 chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
I LOVE IT! The "I love you's", the hand holding...beautiful! Hate that it's coming to an end, but so exited to read the last chapter. Thanks!
Onesimus42 chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Very sweet. Touching to see that they are the same but different. More than they were before but still very similar. Lovely.