Reviews for Everyone Has Secrets
Suse B chapter 4 . 3/27
I'm definitely seeing STAW McGee here. He's much stronger than on TV. After you finish your current fic it would be awesome if you decide to work on this one.

Take care!
Mel Writer chapter 4 . 1/25
More? Please?! More!?
Crawcolady chapter 3 . 7/9/2016
Since I already reviewed on chapter four, I came back to chapter three to see if I could perhaps influence you to take up the reins of this story again and finish it? The interplay between two of my favorite shows and two of my favorite characters in this story is SOOOO wonderful . . . please don't let it just "hang" there in cyber limbo, abandoned and never finished.
Dove chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
This is honestly the best crossover I have ever read. Most writers focus a lot on the cases and make it so hard to follow because it's so complex. Either that, or they make one side of the crossover's characters seem very stupid or incompetent because they can't adapt or whatever to this new group. You wrote it so that both teams take each other all in stride.

While I expected a whole 'Sherlock deduces them while everyone stares dumbly' thing, you surprised me and let Gibbs and McGee(who is totally under appreciated) take over instead of letting Sherlock have his fun. Also, while I'm not a romantic, I found the McAbby to be awesome while not sickly sweet.

All in all, great job, and please update!
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
oooooooh i love it sooo much. this is what i'm looking for in a ncis x sherlock story
1sunfun chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
Good.
MomoPeachFlower chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Well damn. This was fairly interesting.
Music-chan loves anime chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter!

I totally ship Johnlock!
Leydhawk chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
Wow, that was fun to see McGee square off against Sherlock! And as difficult as Sherlock has to be to write dialogue for, you did great. Interesting choices for the secrets.

Liane
randomplotbunny chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
This story is incredible! Please update soon! This is all just too good to let drop!
Xx-Vampyre-Ninja-xX chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
Great story so far Please update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Great story, I how tony was with ziva. And Tim with Abby. They both have secrets
Quintessential Queen of Hearts chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
Oh my! You have managed to rather perfectly meld two of my biggest obsessions. Please, please, please continue this! It's marvelous.
Naruka chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Ah changes. Looks like things are going to be bad in the next little while for the team. Please update! I want to know what happened to John and how Sherlock will handle it. I also want to see more of Tony's reaction to the pregnancy.
Naruka chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
It is getting good. I am glad it wasn't John on the slab, but I am a little worried that John would have to die to leave Sherlock, and if he really wanted to erasing himself would be the best bet. Poor John either way, and poor Sherlock as much as he is capable of feelings. Poor McGee for being put in the middle.