Reviews for The Morning After
Cookiepiano chapter 1 . 2/12
Holy shit. Sixteen years man. This story is older than me. O,O Interesting story though.

( is anyone else who happens to review this wondering what the author is now doing with his life?) :3
Yesimthatguy chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
15 years ago today this story dropped
GenderBender25 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Lol.
wondergirl257 chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
These keep getting cuter why didn't I know about these
sirensbane chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Poor Dick...
Epidot chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Smart man, that Dick (even if he is a bit unfortunate with his name).
Lolchen chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
Nice 'nuff, in my opinion. Why 'Lena? Isn't it more, like, 'Lina? Why shorten it in the first place? Selina is such a beautiful name *looking wistful*
Princess613 chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
So typical Dick; anything that's out of his comfort zoneignore, ignore, ignore
medusalan chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Hello!

I'm a serial cat-tales fan who discovered the site by accident a couple of months ago- I just thought I'd finally tell you how much I love the series. I think your take on the characters is just priceless- they're funny, unpredictable, and so utterly real. Thankyou so much for the hours of joy I've got from reading about the antics of the Gotham night crew! I always look forward to the next installment, and hope that there is no conceivable end in sight.

In short, I think you and your creations are just brilliant, and have said as much to all my friends. Thankyou!
Miravisu chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
"Dick, It's seven in the morning, I'm in my bathrobe. You've discovered a conspicuously beautiful woman in my kitchen making breakfast, who I've just told you is now taking a shower. At some point in your training I'm sure we discussed the concept of deductive reasoning."

*snorts, cackles and keels over from laughing*

And then there's the very ending, of course.

*wiggles eyebrows and tries to catch breath*
ladymirth chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
Oh, the hilarity!
24isover chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
I've just started reading Bruce/Selina and i love this! It's smart and sexy. Having Dick's POV is also funny, especially him recalling his teenage fantasies over these women...

This was very clever as well:

Bruce sipped his coffee.

Dick imagined this is what Bob Cratchit must have felt like the day Scrooge wished him a Merry Christmas and gave him a raise.
BatThing chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
Cute! This was really cute. LOL, how's that for a review. Just know I mean those words with the highest honors. It was good.

Great, I'm awesome at saying what I mean.
Amarin Rose chapter 2 . 11/10/2005
Very amusing. :) The Cat didn't get his tongue, but did get him wet. *snicker* Is this part of Cat-Tales continuity? It reads like a missing scene.
Luc Star chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
hahahah... you know.. i was just bored and i thought i'd go through all the cat-tales. they were my favourite piece of fanfictions under the dc/batman category. on to the next one. later.