Reviews for Possession
FlameWolfy chapter 1 . 4/14
*sobs* i need a shower
Secretkei21 chapter 1 . 2/25
lol Reginas the dominate submissive. No matter what role i see her in she always has some control
Shelly chapter 1 . 1/30
HOLLY HELL THAT WAS AWESONE!
skyesmommy chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Good god that was hot...need a cold shower now
kamonwan9952 chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
ohmygooddd, my fkn feels. this was soo freaking hot i cant, love dom!emma andd sub!regina.. so sweet though the ending
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Lovely! So hot. So good.
Lotto95 chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
*Fans self* wow, that was hot!

Your writing is wonderful and everything about this was perfect. Loved it, thanks so much!
Anon chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Wow that was so hot. I need a moment.
Lanafan7151977 chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
I loved this so much it was perfect.
EmzieisME chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Loved this ️
IvySilverwood13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
God that was perfectly sexy. I wish i could find more fics like this. i love bottomqueen
Miliz chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Wow, that was... Yeah, pretty much everything I could come up with. Your writing is so good, really. You manage to get really dirty and remain really... i don't know, classy? I'm really not sure of what word to use right now. hahaha Congratulations, though. One-shot, and multiple feelings. You are reeeeally good. That was seriously hot.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
FLAME ALERT. You just made all my flaming gayness come out at once! Oh my gawd that was soooo haaaaaawt!
SWANQUEEN chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
OMG I love this...
so deep, so beautiful lol
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
:)(: Oh my...wow. This is some wonderful, wonderful, sexy smutty goodness. Just thank you sooo much for this and a lot of your stories. It's nice to see Emma in this much of a position of power over Regina and I love the explanation behind the reasoning for it. I love the transformation from sexy to sweet in the last bit. Terrific story.