Reviews for Namimori
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 9/18
Oh my, this shows what happens if you forget comas. It changes the meaning.

For example: "I know my protector, I know." Means that Tsuna knows who his protector is and wants to emphasise it.

"I know, my protector, I know." which you probably meant means Tsuna is telling his protector, Kyoya, that he knows something.

It does make a difference.

You should pay more attention to that.

All in all quite good though :)
Dashusi4ka chapter 1 . 6/8
omg can't wait for the big reveal and everyone's reactions!
17Green Rose18 chapter 1 . 6/5
its been fucking three years already! why aren't you fucking updating! numb chuks! WHY! WHY IS THIS SORCERY YOUR CAUSING MEEEEEEEH!
Sir Butt chapter 1 . 5/20
This is amaaaazing. I love everything about this! I love the characters, relationships, the plot, the flow, your language, EVERYTHING. There's nothing I disliked about this.

I look forward to the next chapter! I bet it would be just as amazing as the first one!

Thank you for writing this!
Sewarea chapter 1 . 4/16
I really think this is a great idea. Hope you continue it.
MintLeafeon chapter 1 . 3/10
Nyawwww, I'm loving this. Please continue. I want to see everyone's reactions. _
17Green Rose18 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
I can't wait to see their reactions! I hope its funny!
DefendTheUndefended chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
I'm actually not that much into Hetalia but this is really good! Plz update soon I can't wait to see his familia's reactions!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
It's really update soon.
Cielo-Caelum chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
The story is so cute~! 1827 is my OTP. It was a great idea to make Tsuna Namimori, sa he and Kyouya really are perfect for each other. More power to you and hoping for faster updates.
Lehna chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
I love this idea! I hope you' ll continue it some day...
CaiaNadiya chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I love this (especially since it's 1827). Please update this soon!
amedartyst chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Hey, I don't know what to say in greeting, so I will just say that: I hate chocolate (random, I know).
I have never read or watched Hetalia, but I know a little, so I understood why Tsuna could be Namimori (because seriously, what the hell? You can't be a living town).
Why did you put a star (don't know how you call that) after ChiChiue but didn't say what it was? I think it's something like master or father, tell me if i'm wrong. (Am I an idiot not to know that?)
It's a good plot, and the relation between Kyoya and Tsuna is really, really cute, and it makes sense when you see Kyoya's obsession with Namimori. The "Nami-chan" killed me (blame my nosebleed of cuteness/moe).
So, I'll wait patiently for the next chapter (read: I'll come again and read it fifty times while wondering what i have done of my life). Bye
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »