Reviews for The Tenth Muse
FireFox Vixen chapter 9 . 2/27
Love!
whyarealltheusernamestaken chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
It's been a while but I just wanted to say that the story was very well done. The language was eloquent and the plot was so well developed! At first I thought it was too dramatic but it was all good when we got to chapter 3! So nice! Would read it again and again! I wish I knew what happened to Roderich exactly though... fora while I almost wished for some AusCan to get back at Gilbert... thank you! It was a wonderful read!
Lylinn chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
That was...absolute perfection.
The way you described Francis' decent into madness, and the process of his redemption...amazing.
Fantastic story.
anonymous chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
I will admit that I was trying to solve the mystery right along with Matthew. I truly did love this story. I will be sure to read more of your work.
MexicanUdon chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
You are a FANTASTIC writer, honestly, I loved the way you wrote this story
Almiaranger chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
I'm simply shocked that your stories don't get more attention! You're a marvelous writer with such unique stories; I don't have a single criticism! A simply wonderful job; you should feel proud of this story of yours.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
asdfghjkl;
i have no words for this, it's just so wonderful and well-written and beautiful and marvelous
Crazy4Reading chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
I loved this story! Having so controversial-or not controversial, taboo I guess- a topic at the center of this story with the opposite side of societies norms to be the one sided with... I loved it!
Bobmango4 chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Awesome story! I really loved it but I want to read the poem!
Chihori-chan chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Aww this chapter was so cute! I love how close Mattie's bond with his brother! I'm kinda sad that it is finished. But it was a wonderful story, with an awesome ending. :D
JulietGivesUp chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
C'est magnifique!
Congratulations on finishing this story.
I was never disappointed with every chapter you've published and I do apologise for not reviewing the previous two chapters.
It's heartwarming to see that Francis and Matthew's relationship bloomed so well and now they even have a girl. Wonderful.
YamiHeart chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
There's no way you could have known this, but you ended up publishing the end of your fic on my birthday, which is a wonderfully unintentional gift! I loved this story so much and the ending was simply too cute. I'm glad both Francis and Matthew got the love they had always been searching for in each other, and it's even better that they were able to have a little family with their adopted daughter. Thank you for such a lovely fic!
Illead chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
That was so cute! You did a splendid job.

As usual (all my love),
Illead
Yurinnii chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Oh mai gawd, its finished. I've really enjoyed this story! I love the way you portray the characters! I think your work deserves more credit, because it's all amazing! I'm so glad I followed you as an author! (There's too many exclamation marks in this review, but oh well!)
Chihori-chan chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
I really love the way you portray all the characters! They're very well thought out. :D Arthur was very kind.