Reviews for Pointless Revenge
NAnaNaNone chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
lol, I like when Haruka ebcounters Cloud, its rather funny.'
Serinade of the Sea chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
You know... When you really don't put your mind to it you really can be very funny.
ladyruka chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Chibi Shakira can fly? *instantly gets evil scheme in her head* Excuse me a minute...
Cassidy Peterson chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
Revenge is fuuuuuunnn... _ *randomly glomps you after reading your profile* Yay! Gay people rule!
Melodie chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
They only thing I have to say to this is Oh my. That was really funny, you have a great sense of humor!

Alexzandria chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
tsk tsk tsk...You shouldn't do that...Now I know that if I want revenge on you...I should attack the hair...very easy for me...
vermilionRED chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
XD Funny funny! Chibi Shakira lives in the toilet. . Poor Cloud. Haruka-san messed up your hair...I hate it when people do that. _ Mmm..Shakira... ::swoon:: Ahem. Anyways, I love your fanfics. Keep writing! ::glomp::
Silverfrost chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
gee i wonder what cloud looks like now?

revenge is indeed sweet

what does cloud's hair look like - a porcupine?

Riva van Dyk chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
*sides hurt from laughing* That was super sweet! How can someone apparently as butch as you be so afraid of having the hair messed up? ... just curious ... O_o

*waves a Ruka flag* Goooooooooo Tenoh!
Enigma56 chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Awww poor Cloud. *Frowns* Did you really check your E-mail 100 times hoping for an e-mail from me? *Hangs head* I'm so sowwy! But you know what? If it weren't for me you wouldn't have typed up this marvellous little satire fic of yours! *Smiles* It's amazing how yourimagination goes wondering when you're bored... *Pats you on the back* A cute fic!
TenohGirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Ha! Funny. Yeah, it seems to ring up a lot of truth, which is interesting.
Fortuity Rose chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Hee hee! Funny!
goodaino chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
poor cloud...well,its a good humor.._

ne hope you dont forget about family at last

or haruka and michiru would kill you for the Xth time now.._
Baruka chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Hey Cloud you didn't e-mail me I am lost on the story that we were working on and I need your help. e-mail me and send me some ciggerates please.

Nardaviel chapter 1 . 8/21/2002