Reviews for The Unknown
farawaygalaxy chapter 8 . 5/19
Thanks for the heads up! Is this going to be continued posted here, or is it going to be written as a new story? If it's the latter, could you post a link to it, when it's updated please.
I hate u
RandominatorOwl chapter 7 . 3/20
I've!
The-Lone-Star's-Southern-Belle chapter 7 . 2/15
The last time you posted was in March did you give up on the story of did took post it somewhere else? I really do when you would continue its a good story
Happyewok chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
Urgent spell and grammar check needed (usually this wouldn't bother me but today I feel bitchy)
Happyewok chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
IRON MAN
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Well can't wait to read the new version you've done an awesome job on this one
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Wow awesome chapter your really good at incorporatating the movie and the other characters watching together
lowe1985 chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
I am afraid I will not be continuing this story, when I want to read a character watches a movie story I like to to stick to the movie. Part of Tony evolving in the Iron Man movies, to me, is him finally realizing he loves Pepper and isn't truly alone.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Awesome job really good
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Oooooohthis story is so good it's gonna be awesome love t
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Oooooh awesome start to the story
Sammy8D257 chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
Jesus...
PLEASE HURRY!
X3
This story is great!
Sarachan chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
You're killing me with these authors notes. This really good and I definitely don't think you're too OOC or Mary Sueish. There's only so many stories that have the team reacting to Rony in his movie. I can't wait for you're next chapter! Kudos
basicallyeverything chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
Hey! So I just saw the AN and hun do what ever you think is best.
I personally like how the story is at the moment, apart from a few issues with some ooc Clint but I quite like the plot and the way it's written. Though if you are inspired to rewrite it, go for it! I'll be here waiting to read it and an inbox open if you want any opinions on this story. I can't wait!