Reviews for The Unknown
MiniM236 chapter 9 . 7/26
Please update
Quill chapter 3 . 7/17
From what I can tell you've got the characters down to a tee. Especially Thor. Bravo for that as it's certainly more that I'm capable of. Oh dear, I'm sounding unintentionally patronising again (*hits self on the nose*).
Quill chapter 2 . 7/17
Wow, even Nick Fury's concerned over what happened. Eek. Great writing by the way, as previously suggested by the way you wrote the disclaimer that I commented on. This review is intended to be entirely complimentary though I feel like I'm being unintentionally patronising or insulting. If so then I really am sorry.
Quill chapter 1 . 7/17
My initial thought on the disclaimer was good for you on owning a horse. Out of simple curiosity, is it male or female?
farawaygalaxy chapter 8 . 5/19
Thanks for the heads up! Is this going to be continued posted here, or is it going to be written as a new story? If it's the latter, could you post a link to it, when it's updated please.
I hate u
RandominatorOwl chapter 7 . 3/20
The-Lone-Star's-Southern-Belle chapter 7 . 2/15
The last time you posted was in March did you give up on the story of did took post it somewhere else? I really do when you would continue its a good story
Happyewok chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
Urgent spell and grammar check needed (usually this wouldn't bother me but today I feel bitchy)
Happyewok chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Well can't wait to read the new version you've done an awesome job on this one
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Wow awesome chapter your really good at incorporatating the movie and the other characters watching together
lowe1985 chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
I am afraid I will not be continuing this story, when I want to read a character watches a movie story I like to to stick to the movie. Part of Tony evolving in the Iron Man movies, to me, is him finally realizing he loves Pepper and isn't truly alone.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Awesome job really good
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Oooooohthis story is so good it's gonna be awesome love t