Reviews for The Awakening
2AM chapter 11 . 1/30
This is such a lovely story. I adore how long it takes for Snape to slowly start to let go and how devoted Hermione is to him.
Emily chapter 11 . 1/28
I love your story. It's wonderful. Thank you for writing.
SaiyaCat chapter 11 . 1/16
That was Beautiful
disillusionist9 chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
This was absolutely delightful and I liked the open ending. It is fitting :)
disillusionist9 chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
Good riddance to him!

Also, I find it odd in a previous chapter you say Hermione doesn't know how old Severus is? Wouldn't she know that and his birthday by his patient charts?
disillusionist9 chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
I love Luna! She is fabulous. And the meeting with Malfoy went well :)
disillusionist9 chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
Snape is definitely being Snape! I wish he could articulate his desire for more knowledge of the current state of the world.
disillusionist9 chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
I remember Pye fondly from the fifth book and I really enjoy his character progression here
disillusionist9 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
I'm a fan of the Hermione is a Healer and Snape is in a Coma "trope" so I am excited to see where this goes. I came here from tumblr recommendations!
Dimplz chapter 11 . 12/6/2015
This was a very cute story! Thanks for writing.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
Isn't amazing how absolutely no one else besides Hermione offers the same kind of comfort and talking to that Hermione does, even though it's obvious from his file that it's working? Some Healers!

And Hermione knew that dittany would work on Nagini's snakebite, because she'd used it on Harry's.

Yeah, *someone* should have remembered it, shouldn't they?

I have to love Luna-'oh so misunderstood, so sad I have no time in my busy schedule to visit him myself'. I see that Hermione is being set up to be the totally only one who cares for him.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
‘Noble Gryffindor’ snicker—I think the Ravenclaw healer was having a bit of fun with Hermione and watched how she took it seriously (as of course most Gryffindors would, having no sense of irony).

But yes, Hermione is offering Snape human companionship and kindness without trying to use him or ripping it back from him the moment he needs it most, unlike just about everyone else in his life thus far.
S.S.V chapter 11 . 11/3/2015
Amazing story-! Can't wait for more dics from you.
MissOceanborn chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
I adore this story! One of my favourites
queenarabelle chapter 7 . 8/15/2015