Reviews for The Awakening
JulianaG1988 chapter 11 . 2/8
I thought my review posted but it seems to have not.
so I will say again, this was wonderful fic. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
A wonderful story! :-)
Stunning Sunset chapter 11 . 1/21
I've really enjoyed this!
Thank you for this. I felt you were true to the characters especially Severus. I thought your ending was inspired. Severus reclaiming his wand / power and love.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/26/2016
I took the time to read story over the holiday and I enjoyed. I loved how you took the time for the story to unfold, for the characters to understand and develop. Brilliantly done, I applaud you from this corner. I think I will check out your other stories. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2016
Love Luna's point of view and ability to see what is obvious that others overlook. Great capture of her understanding character.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2016
Aww, poor guy. He is so confused and lost, that bites. Curious where this will result in ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2016
Lol, I love Luna's insightful point of view. An unique way to point of the obvious that many over look.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2016
Yes! Time for rehabilitation!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
I'm intrigued so far. I can't wait for him to wake up. Man, Mrs. Weasley's reaction... poor Hermione.
kate1309 chapter 11 . 9/24/2016
Such an amazing story! I love it so much! I would try to compliment it more, but I'm way too exhausted. I just had to finish this though, and I'm glad I did, it's so cute! Love this so much, I can't wait to read more of your work. Fantastic job. You're an incredible writer. Thank you for taking the time to write such divine stories.
Ladiefury chapter 11 . 9/23/2016
I'm done. I'm sad. I'm happy. Sad it's over and happy you've written something rated T that I truly Adored. Thank you for today. I spent the day with you in our magical potter world with my OTP. You're brilliant. You're amazing. And I hope I've given you some happiness for your muse. Write on! Big huge hugs.
Ladiefury chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
They said it! They actuallly said it! They omg! You softened him. But not too soon. Aghhhh! It's so perfect.

1 chapter to go!
Ladiefury chapter 9 . 9/23/2016
How were you able to cram so much into one chapter?! I can't believe that was only one chapter! (I've had a glass of wine and am speaking freely) holy moly!
Ok, I love your Lucius. I know I said that before, but I just really adore the way you've written him.
I love the realization of feelings and Luna's validation of them. Again, brilliant.. really brilliant
Ladiefury chapter 8 . 9/23/2016
"I simply can't believe that you deserve anything less than happiness, Snape, and I won't. I'll continue to push you to get you to see reason. I have no intention of giving up on you, even if you've already given up on yourself."

I cried. Literally cried. God I feel silly, but I cried. Look how amazing you are! Making me cry and stuff, I hate emotions.
Composing myself! They found a potion! (Still crying)