Reviews for The Awakening
lovely 3
CaliforniaCougar chapter 11 . 2/7
short and sweet
CaliforniaCougar chapter 7 . 2/7
so sweet that she watched over him
CaliforniaCougar chapter 6 . 2/7
hahaha I love Luna
CaliforniaCougar chapter 3 . 2/7
I love me a feral Snape. I laughed when he bit the other healer.
LiaLiar101 chapter 11 . 1/24
I really loved this story - Snape's uncertainty is incredibly endearing, and it's refreshing to see Lucius portrayed in a kind light, for once!
littleladyangel chapter 11 . 12/25/2017
By far one of my top favorite stories ! So beautiful. Her dedication and gentle spirit finally broke through his many layers!
And FOREVER chapter 11 . 11/21/2017
another amazing story! I loved how u portrayed every character in this story! I enjoyed every single bit of this storythank you! these stories always make my day and I think about them long after I've read themI'm sure ur tired of hearing from me by now xD and about 'series of Fortunate events' I can dream lol
LoneTraveler chapter 3 . 10/16/2017
Just an FYI. A person coming out of a coma wouldn’t start eating regular food like roast pork right away. They’d start on a nutritional formula, then soft foods, and slowly progress to regular food. With his throat problems I wonder if that would go double for Snapeypoo.

Enjoying this story, nice to see his snarkyness is intact.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/14/2017
This was fantastic! I want more! Very well-crafted story, believable, not OOC, nicely done!
JulianaG1988 chapter 11 . 2/8/2017
I thought my review posted but it seems to have not.
so I will say again, this was wonderful fic. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/30/2017
A wonderful story! :-)
Stunning Sunset chapter 11 . 1/21/2017
I've really enjoyed this!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/18/2017
Thank you for this. I felt you were true to the characters especially Severus. I thought your ending was inspired. Severus reclaiming his wand / power and love.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/26/2016
I took the time to read story over the holiday and I enjoyed. I loved how you took the time for the story to unfold, for the characters to understand and develop. Brilliantly done, I applaud you from this corner. I think I will check out your other stories. Thank you for sharing.