Reviews for The Awakening
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 11/21
Isn't amazing how absolutely no one else besides Hermione offers the same kind of comfort and talking to that Hermione does, even though it's obvious from his file that it's working? Some Healers!

And Hermione knew that dittany would work on Nagini's snakebite, because she'd used it on Harry's.

Yeah, *someone* should have remembered it, shouldn't they?

I have to love Luna-'oh so misunderstood, so sad I have no time in my busy schedule to visit him myself'. I see that Hermione is being set up to be the totally only one who cares for him.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/21
‘Noble Gryffindor’ snicker—I think the Ravenclaw healer was having a bit of fun with Hermione and watched how she took it seriously (as of course most Gryffindors would, having no sense of irony).

But yes, Hermione is offering Snape human companionship and kindness without trying to use him or ripping it back from him the moment he needs it most, unlike just about everyone else in his life thus far.
S.S.V chapter 11 . 11/3
Amazing story-! Can't wait for more dics from you.
MissOceanborn chapter 11 . 8/26
I adore this story! One of my favourites
queenarabelle chapter 7 . 8/15
Here it happens!
Golden Asp chapter 11 . 8/1
This was a really good story! Great job!
Hannah chapter 11 . 7/11
This is by far the best fan fiction I've ever. So well written! Bravo!
jensteed chapter 7 . 6/16
Decided to do another wander through your stories after reading the last chapter of UTO :)
I do so love reading all your works, they're always such a lovely escape from real life and just so beautifully written.
I love seeing the very slow change in Snape as he comes to grips with what's happened, and ended up in Hermione's care. She doesn't have any ulterior motives in getting him better and pours so much of herself into her work with him. It's just a wonderful read!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 11 . 5/31
This is one of those uncommon stories where it is refreshing to have an 'open-ended ending'. This was a sweet romance between Severus and Hermione which I thought had satisfying character development during his stay at St. Mungos. Thanks for sharing! :)
Loved it! An amazing story :)
AliaAtreides84 chapter 11 . 4/15
Ok, this was amazing! I intended to read only a few chapters yesterday evening, to see if the story was interesting enough to pursue further and then ended up reading it all until 3 AM, lol. I loved the fact that you didn't rush the interactions between Hermione and Severus. Some writers overdo it trying to make Snape too nice and tbh, he doesn't act like Snape anymore. I think you captured her character perfectly.
Comic Critic chapter 11 . 4/6
I can't even begin to express how magnificently wonderous this story has been. I smiled ear to ear throughout most of this story. Even though you wrote this a while ago and probably don't check comments anymore, I still want to say thank you! I have truly enjoyed such a tale and I intend to tell my friends of your extremely exquisite fanfiction!

EXCELSIOR! (Sorry Stan Lee! It's catchy!)
Absolutely Brilliant! Will there be a sequel?
Rosajean chapter 11 . 2/1
Great story! A thoroughly enjoyable read!
Hikorichan chapter 11 . 1/26
What a lovely story! I enjoyed it so much. You're a great writer. :)