Reviews for The Awakening
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 11 . 6/29
God this is my favorite. Not gonna lie though I have always forgotten the name and summary of this fic and have had to do some straight up google search of sentences i've memorized.
Calebski chapter 11 . 6/15
Oh that was such a lovely ending, sometimes the open ended ones are really nice, they have so much in front of them!

The scene where the room is now empty was really beautiful.

Lovely fic.
Calebski chapter 10 . 6/15
Well it serves Smethwyck right makes me think of that P&P line ‘most odious most disagreeable man in the world’

Snape and Hermione’s gentle moves to tell each other how they felt were so lovely!
Calebski chapter 9 . 6/15
Ha! Rats is my favourite word in this chapter, love how she goes to Luna who all knowingly tells her to do what she knows she needs to.

Was great to see a bit of Malfoy action, especially so altered since the war.
Calebski chapter 6 . 6/15
Haha I love all knowing Luna, she's perfect.

The bath scene was incredibly well handled, I felt terrible for Snape but Hermione managed it as best as she possible could.

Looking forward to seeing where this is going.
Calebski chapter 4 . 6/15
God that Healer is a total arse, imagine running to the Prophet with those stories and then throwing her into the fire when it didnt go his way.

You write Snape's anguish here really well, he must be so confused full of questions that he's too frightened to even ask.
Calebski chapter 3 . 6/15
I love Hermione in this, she's very resilient and while she has more impulse control than canon it reads as if she is a more mature version of her student self.

It must be incredibly difficult for someone like Severus to relinquish control and not be able to look after himself... this is great so far.
Calebski chapter 2 . 6/15
Yeah so I'm not going to like the drunk healer.. Clattering about and accusing away.

Was nice to have a but if Ginny and Luna in this Chapter. You write Luna really well she jumps off the page so to speak.

And he is awake, I wonder how long it will take him to speak? Or how much he remembers from the time he was in a coma
Calebski chapter 1 . 6/14
I decided to start with this one.
I like the scene setting in this Chapter, I can see Hermione opting to be a Healer post war.
I already love Gwendle and like the way you write Healer Pye.
Poor Hermione she sounds so isolated. That fight with Molly was pretty savage.
KLM chapter 11 . 4/2
You are an amazing writer. Loved the story and I loved that you built it up and didn't rush thier relationship. It helped to make it seem more realistic and true to thour characters.
owleyes1213 chapter 11 . 2/13
What a great little story you created! Very well written and their banter was always enjoyable. Better believe I'm reading the other works you have!
owleyes1213 chapter 9 . 2/13
I've been so absorbed into this I hadn't had a time to review. I've really enjoyed this! It' such a sweet story and I like the development as you kept them all very in character and Luna is just too spot on! Her intuition was always fascinating in the books. I love Sev's snark and it's nice to see him opening up especially because as a fan of his character one of the saddest parts about his death was that he was so alone and reclusive. I love Hermione's mannerisms and it really does feel like I'm reading a possible extension if Snape survived. Well done :)
2AM chapter 11 . 1/30
This is such a lovely story. I adore how long it takes for Snape to slowly start to let go and how devoted Hermione is to him.
Emily chapter 11 . 1/28
I love your story. It's wonderful. Thank you for writing.
SaiyaCat chapter 11 . 1/16