Reviews for The Awakening
AliaAtreides84 chapter 11 . 4/15
Ok, this was amazing! I intended to read only a few chapters yesterday evening, to see if the story was interesting enough to pursue further and then ended up reading it all until 3 AM, lol. I loved the fact that you didn't rush the interactions between Hermione and Severus. Some writers overdo it trying to make Snape too nice and tbh, he doesn't act like Snape anymore. I think you captured her character perfectly.
Comic Critic chapter 11 . 4/6
I can't even begin to express how magnificently wonderous this story has been. I smiled ear to ear throughout most of this story. Even though you wrote this a while ago and probably don't check comments anymore, I still want to say thank you! I have truly enjoyed such a tale and I intend to tell my friends of your extremely exquisite fanfiction!

EXCELSIOR! (Sorry Stan Lee! It's catchy!)
Absolutely Brilliant! Will there be a sequel?
Rosajean chapter 11 . 2/1
Great story! A thoroughly enjoyable read!
Hikorichan chapter 11 . 1/26
What a lovely story! I enjoyed it so much. You're a great writer. :)
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 11 . 1/14
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. :) Great job, and thanks for sharing.
Cara Sage chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Great story! :)
Alekay22 chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
Excellent. .
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
What a fantastic story! I enjoyed the emotional journey. Thanks for posting!
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
Okay okay why did I start reading this instead of going to bed?! I have to be up at 8am. Oops ;) This was perfectly lovely! I loved the slow progression of their relationship, especially the fact that she was a "Slytherin" and brought Snape books so he could keep himself occupied haha :) and the bits with Lucius were brilliant! This would be a longer review, but I really must sleep now! I have a double shift (9am-1pm & 4-8:30pm) and class 1-4pm tmw, so sleep is imperative.
Thank you for this fabulous read!
xx Sage
Guest chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
It was one of the best stories I read. Fantastic work.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
OMG! So amazing! I love the ending it was perfect 3 I really want to know if they end up together, though. I always thought severus deserved better then he got
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
Beautiful story! You're amazing
jensteed chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
What an absolutely wonderful story. I think one of the things I loved about it was how slowly and gently you brought them together. It wasn't rushed over a few days but gradually blossomed over weeks of care and persistence. Thank you so much for a lovely, heartwarming story x x x
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Ah, I love your writing style! And I really sympathize with Hermione being lonely. Having Hermione be a healer is also a creative variation on her post-canon job that still makes perfect sense.