Reviews for Finding Love
Mylee2223 chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
I love you
jeanbeannie chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Tears down my face from laughing so much. Bwhahaha, I love this!
TimeLady S0nya chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I'm so angry at how hard I laughed. Trolled on FF and I can't even be really mad at you for writing this. xD Just gonna say, this was brilliant and definitely cheered me up on a otherwise bad day.

-TL S0nya
Danazia Gray chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Please more chapters of Starting Over than only just four so far. It's been past four years ago and Starting Over has been having only just four chapters so far. How many more chapters than only just four will be updated by you so far? Huh?
kenzie.parish chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
What. The. Fuck.
Is. This. Shit.
AmberInferno chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Ha. Love it. Pissed brother off though.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Lol
SuperMikoFromTheFuture chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
I was searching through the all ratings since I had forgotten to put on the filter-

(don't ever forget o_o)

-when I see an M rated story with only 11 words. Now you see, I expected an amazing short story with amazing talent and amazing emotions. Nope, I get the most sadistic, sarcastic, dark, cruel prank I've ever seen...It brought a joyous tear to my eye.
*trails finger down cheek in a tear pattern*
I'm sure those lemon lovers cried. Thank you for existing XD
Touched reviewer chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
This was the most beautiful story I've ever read on this site. You captured the deep love that they share without taking either out of character. You must publish this. These simple 11 words will change the world forever. With these words all poverty, disease, and war will cease, and the light of true love will shine upon us, and all will be right with the world. Take that first step. Publish it. You won't have any trouble; anyone who isn't brought to tears of love and happiness by these beautiful 11 words has a heart of the coldest stone. Publish this piece of art, and write many more stories like it. Write, and shower rays of hope on our forgotten world. Write for a better tomorrow.

-Touched, enlightened, heart felt, sniveling, snot-nosed, bawling, drooling, squealing, red-faced, wailing, orgasmic, basement-dwelling, whimsical reviewer
jems24jems chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Really? That was the worst story ever, you need a life if you think this is the best. People like this at ignorant, review readers you just wasted your time even looking at this sentence 'finding love'.
Rising Inferno chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
You are a genius, oh god this was brilliant
DarkRose04 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Well done! This is a masterpiece.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
WTF?! I thought wow 11 words? I wonder what talent and imagination it takes to use that.
And then I see:
Kagome wanted the D
Inuyasha gave it to her

And that's it. The whole story. There review reader I saved you your valuable time. Dont bother.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/24/2014