Reviews for Percy Jackson and the Animorphs
Matt chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Please update soon.
Whovian United chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
When the emilset speaks you make it seem like he's screaming is is all powerful being speech?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
WRITE OR DIE!
Matt chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Sure to the Grover question.
silverwolvesarecool chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Hmmm...if this story is set after Blood of Olympus then have the Animorphs meet The Seven. If it isn't after...have Marco be a demigod or something...maybe son of Hectate or son of Apollo. Your choice. I love how the story is coming along. See you next update.
superpony55 chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
I voted. I hope you get rid of your writer's block soon.
the Oracle of Akemi chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
Great story, please update soon!
aridneia chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
Not bad.
Sorry man chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
You have officially died. Don't feel offended, but if you don't update soon, that's what I'm gonna think. I'm sorry, but its true. Blue cookies for you to make you feel better...(::)(::)(::)(::)
Matt chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
I don't think you are doing your best because you would probably have more than one of the Animorphs be a demigod.
Catdragon513 chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
This story is great! I really hope you write another chapter soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
You could have had them be immune to the mist cause they're from an alternative reality. Not bad though.
Matt chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I really don't like what you did in your current chapter. I mean making only Marco a demigod, what's up with that?!
catlover2976 chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Excellent story so far, update soon please.
superpony55 chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
So, Marco's either a mortal who can see them, like Rachel (the Oracle), or a halfblood. I just thought of something that would be funny. If Loren had been a demigod, a daughter of Zeus. Remember, she was just a kid when she met Elfangor, and she became 18 because of the Time Matrix. It would be funny because of Tobias being a bird (Zeus is the Lord of the Sky). But it would be especially ironic because of Thalia becoming a tree. My sister and I play where they're halfbloods sometimes. I can give more details about what we do, if you want. And for this story, it would make sense because Tobias doesn't usually speak up to the others. If you don't want to use the idea, I probably will, as I'm planning to write a story where they go to Camp Halfblood. It was just a thought.

Anyway, great story so far! I can't wait to read more, and find out about Marco! :D