Reviews for Echo
Angel chapter 10 . 1/2
I absolutely love this story please update soon! *love the way you you describe things in detailed for this story.* _
SweetDARKangel16 chapter 10 . 1/31/2016
Please update soon, love the story. :)
HuntressXHunter chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
How could kori not know
Guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2015
That is amazing continue thus story maybe Robin will come and save her from Xavier sigh... Such A CUTIE Robin is
Whatiflove16 chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
You should really continue this
FairyTalesIntheWoods chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
OMG PLEASE UPDATE PLEASSSEEEE! This story is one of the best stories ive ever read here!
GirlWithNoName chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
You are an amazing writer! Omg I am freaking out! What will happen next? Will Richard save her or something? Please update
blackcoffeeforme chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
I wish you would continue the story :(
Westly Hawk chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
I am liking what you're doing with the story :)
The only thing I would like is for Kori's friends to be more concerned about her. If I had a quiet friend like that I would definitely try to find out what's up.
Do update soon!
And good luck :)
simmonej chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
OMG, it's so interesting and thrilling. You HAVE to continue it, because I need to find out who the angel is. I think it's Richard... He knew she had glass in her hand, and the angel took care of her. It has to be him. If it's not him, I have no idea of who it might be.
Sweetums14 chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
Please update! Awesome story! Poor Kori!
BOOBGIRL chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
come on we're impatient
Nopebloke chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
AWWWWW poor Kori! Love this story abunch! Update soon please :D
Yorkshed chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
Love it. This story touches personal subjects that are hard for most authors to capture the details of... Very strong message for a Fanfiction. Please keep writing!
Aniya chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
When are you gonna right more? :(