Reviews for Left For Dead
Guest chapter 10 . 8/12/2015
Another great story! Thanks for sharing :)
Murraysmum chapter 10 . 6/16/2015
is there more to this story a sequel maybe coming..?
milune18 chapter 4 . 4/17/2015
Just wonderfull story !Thanks a lot for sharing !
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 2/19/2015
Some folks need to pay attention.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 1/13/2015
Good that Abby is finally getting her head on straight. Great that Director Morrow tore Gibbs a new one!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
Excellent start!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
Great story!
Frakking Toasters chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
I just watched this episode...yesterday I think. And I was really sad and angry by how Tony was treated. I had actually forgotten that Ducky had refused him as well, and Cate's behaviour towards him has taken a bit of a decline as s1 progressed, sadly. It's as if she is unaware of when she goes too far, only interested in scoring points against him like its a harmless competition. She is surprisingly clueless. I don't think she is particularly malicious...I need to watch more to really refresh my memory and decide on that. But at this stage she seems so...immature. For a profiler, she makes a great clothes horse, because other than looking good, she is the worst profiler I've ever seen. She NEVER gets it right. She's an appalling judge of character.

Anyway, I got sidetracked because this is one of the many episodes that really highlight this embarrassing anomaly in her character.

I love every time you highlight how one or some or all of this team fail Tony in some way. They do it often, and it started way back here I season 1. They underestimate him, and they undervalue him, and they misjudge him. But mostly, they're downright cr ppy to him, usually for their own amusement. It's time for that to change. Enough already.

Did I mention how much I enjoyed this? xo
jmmistytamplen chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Good story. Sad story. Would really like to see more of this - see how Tony copes, and see if the others can ever make it up to him.
Than you for sharing your vision of the NCISverse with us.
Gracealma chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
I agree with Ducky on the last paragraph. It's sad to think that Tony hates himself that much due to corrupt parents. Also sad that his so called team (family) doesn't know him at all except Ducky.
Gracealma chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
Love Carla! The three ladies rock!
Ky111 chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
Great tag-story, really liked the LOLs and I'm thinking Ducky is right that it is either Pacci or Morrow (perhaps both), I can so see them both doing it as well and then sitting back and having a laugh while the LOLs seek retribution for Tony.