Reviews for Stay
fallingyuki chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
This is a great story. I am so happy that you've written it. I love HEA's and this one was great.
I was happy that they both were able to overcome the hurt they felt that the other had inflicted upon them. It would be tragic if they didn't have the ending you gave them.
I loved Sookie's rage. I loved the fact that you gave her fire to channel. What a cool power that she would learn how to control.
I love the fact that Eric didn't mind entertaining the thought of Sookie rescuing him. A very smart guy.
Just wanted to say again that I loved this. I like the fact that Sookie popped up when she did. I've already read that chapter a couple times. It's one of my favorites.
tricelander chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
This story brought tears to my eyes. I was so angry over DEA. I hated what she did to the greatest love story I had the pleasure of reading. I hated that Sookie was still so insecure and lacked self-confidence. I hated that Eric was so highhanded and untrusting. I hated that she let the book end the way it did ..

So this story offers the reprieve I needed and it salves the devastation. THANK YOU!
gruen chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
And that's how it should have gone!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/11/2014
Thank you for such a wonderful story! I read the whole thing in one sitting. One of my favorites. :)
alh1971 chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
The written equivalent of a five star, five course meal: delicious, filling, and oh so satisfying. I loved it.
Sookiefan1995 chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
Awesome ending to a fantastic tale. Hope you post something new soon.
ncmiss12 chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
AWE! PERFECT, PERFECT , PERFECT! Loved it! This is the way the series should have ended, instead of that awful seal sex crap! Loved the happy ever after, with Eric being who he is and Sookie only having to accept her Faeness, to have a long wonderful life with her Viking! Loved it! This is definitely one of my new Fav stories!
ncmiss12 chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
AWe! Loved it! I am glad that they talked a lot of stuff out, that they had been avoiding for way to long! Then got on to the Sookie Sookie time! Loved it! This is the way the books should have ended!
ncmiss12 chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
Awesome chapter! I am glad that Eric got to pay Fredya back for all the pain she caused all of them. A fitting end for the evil, unsmart queen! I can't wait for more!
ncmiss12 chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Awesome chapter! I oh so loved Felipes end! I hope that Fredya gets what is coming to her too! I do wonder what Sookie had to promise Niall if anything for him to help her! I can't wait for more!
ncmiss12 chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
Awesome chapter! I hope Eric is ok and can heal mentally after all the evil queen did to him. I also hope that Felipe is next!
ncmiss12 chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Awesome chapter! OMG! I am so loving it! I hope they kill Felipe too for his part in this! I can't wait for them to kill Fredya! I hope they keep her locked up and used by the weres for what she did to Eric!
ncmiss12 chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
Awesome chapter! I love how Eric pulled Bill apart! I just loved it! It was well past time for Bill to meet his end! I can't wait to see how this plays out with Niall, Sookie, Eric's kids taking on the Queen and Felipe! I can't wait for more!
ncmiss12 chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
OMG! This is getting good! I am oh so loving it! I can't wait for Sookie to open a huge can of whoop ass on the Queen of ok! I hope she kicks Bills ass to then stake his stalking raping ass! I can't wait for more! loving it!
Tiggy318 chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
Great story! Thanks for giving them an ending they deserved...if only CH would have been so kind.