Reviews for Stay
LdyJulanna chapter 8 . 4/2
I love this thank fuck sookie grew a pair and got a piece
LdyJulanna chapter 1 . 4/2
oh wow what's she gonna do?
MarinaAntolini chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
Everytime i read one of your stories i get more and more angry with charlaine and allan ball. I love charlaine for creating eric but i still can't believe what she did to him and sookie. So thank you for restorting the balance.
tanseynz chapter 10 . 5/16/2016
This is the smile ending, not sappy, not weak and certainly not the limpness CH served up. Here our two have grown into themselves, have used their brains and work as a real team. Sam was a friend, not a lover, Bill, a two faced hypocritical rapist, and Alcide & Quinn irrelevant.
It was always Eric, but he didn't deserve the self-righteous hypocrite that was Sookie. She had to be as worthy of him as he was of her, and you showed that. Perfectly.
Nitebriter chapter 10 . 3/28/2016
Awesome ending! It's so much better than the book's ending. I'm glad I found this story. And I love Eric's very descriptive dark moments. Thank you die taking the time to write it.
faerieluv13 chapter 9 . 1/24/2016
Loved this story! I cannot express how disappointed I was with how CH tried to end her series. I just mentally was not having it! Thank you for sharing your creative spin!
bashfyl chapter 10 . 8/21/2015
Thank you for this. So much better then where the book left us.
AZSeaOtter chapter 10 . 7/11/2015
Love, love, love it!
AZSeaOtter chapter 9 . 7/11/2015
Wow! :D Now that was an excellent ending!
bttrflybelle chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
I absolutely love your ending! Thank u for actually writing a decent one.
drkraez chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
OMG! Love it!
ljpjcg chapter 10 . 3/11/2015
I love love LOVE this! Your version of events is the best a girl (who refused to read the last three books) could hope for. I am a wee bit sorry over the Bill thing though. I wished they could have been friendlier, but c'est la vie...I mean c'est la mort ;)
fallingyuki chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
This is a great story. I am so happy that you've written it. I love HEA's and this one was great.
I was happy that they both were able to overcome the hurt they felt that the other had inflicted upon them. It would be tragic if they didn't have the ending you gave them.
I loved Sookie's rage. I loved the fact that you gave her fire to channel. What a cool power that she would learn how to control.
I love the fact that Eric didn't mind entertaining the thought of Sookie rescuing him. A very smart guy.
Just wanted to say again that I loved this. I like the fact that Sookie popped up when she did. I've already read that chapter a couple times. It's one of my favorites.
tricelander chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
This story brought tears to my eyes. I was so angry over DEA. I hated what she did to the greatest love story I had the pleasure of reading. I hated that Sookie was still so insecure and lacked self-confidence. I hated that Eric was so highhanded and untrusting. I hated that she let the book end the way it did ..

So this story offers the reprieve I needed and it salves the devastation. THANK YOU!
gruen chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
And that's how it should have gone!