Reviews for Telling Stories, Truths or Lies
hi
takuya chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I liked it
Dorothy chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I loved that fic! It's so sweet and I've loved the way Rumplestiltskin appears every time, like a beast or like a man or like a father... It's one of the best fics I've ever read about Rumbelle!
Anti-Kryptonite chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Oh, wow, so amazingly done! I love the seemingly random order to these, how the last lines tie into the bigger theme, and how so many different characters were involved - Bae and Belle in so many different stages, and Snow, and Emma and Cora and even young Regina! It showed so much of who Rumplestiltskin was, but also all those characters as well, by what stories they asked for - such a great touch! The style was beautiful, too, the pacing and the characterization so good! I wish I could tell you my favorite scene - maybe the one with Bae and the thinking that not all stories had to be true; or the one where Belle is angry with him and he tells her she already has power over him; or the Lacey scene where he's so heartbroken and calculating all at once - but I can't because I loved them all!
mebemeg chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I like your play on stories and the words "once upon a time". This is a very good story.