Reviews for Halo
Brat-Child3 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Okay... I don't often review unless I really, REALLY love something. I'm reviewing.

I'm glad that you are doing something productive to get out your emotions. Its a terrible thing that happened to you and you didn't deserve it at all. I wish you the best of luck on your journey to healing.

On to the story- it's rare to find a well-written south park fic these days. I love your writing. It's so smooth and has a nice tone and rhythm to it. It's not hard to lose myself at all in it.

I find it interesting how much everyone has changed, and I love how Kyle is so conscious of it. Psychology fascinates me. I'm eager to see this develop.

The plot I choose is the one with the moral angel and demon. Considering Kenny's... situation, I feel like that one ties in the best with the rest of the plot and should be very interesting.

Here's hoping for more soon. I LOVE this fic so far.

Cheers,
BC3
Lady Mayflower chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
First off, come into my bosom, 'cause I have this overwhelming urge to give you a hug. I know I can't even pretend to relate to the chaos of your life that we only see snippets of in these author notes, but does it at least help that the rest of us out here love you and just want to see you be okay? :) I mean, I won't speak for everyone, but that's how I feel, and I can't imagine you have fans that think differently.

We've all fallen apart for one reason or another. You're gonna be okay, hun. Take it one day at a time, you'll figure it out. We're here for ya if you need it.

I do hope you continue this story. Of course it's gorgeous, all of your stories are, but adding the angels and devils adds this mystical angle to it that I can't wait to see develop. And, you know, I could eat up Kyle and Ken being adorable all day, every day. XD

As for the plots, even disgusting amounts of camp and melodrama might not be enough to breathe new life into the nerd gets girl story. You'll need a WICKED plot-twist, and I can't imagine the boys wanting to put in that much work. The crazy stalker story could be nice, but I think my vote would have to be for the moral angel, moral devil story. (Just kind of fits, since the overarching story has an angel-devil motif. Seems a waste not to use that. XD) I may or may not wish you luck on your assignment that may or may not be actual.

Good job, hun. Keep up the amazing work. :)
HaveYouMetDD chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
DD stands for Dis Dick. ANYWAYS... Pardon me. I think (only on special occasion, but that's not the point) that you should use the Angel/Devil plot-line for the theater project. It would be an interesting story to see. You're awesome O.K.! Keep calm and write on!
N chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I'm really sorry what happened to you. I hope everything gets better for you soon. About this story it is fantastic so far, it's the type of story I think has great potential. Also I love k2, cause I love kyle, he is my favourite character and I love all kyle centric stories. Update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
MORE MORE I love it
Kukat chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
First of all, I want to say that I'm really sorry for what happened to you. I hope that life will slowly start to get back on track for you and I hope that you are finding all the love and support from the people around you.

As for my review, this story is really so awesome! The characterizations are quite intriguing and you pulled off a nice mix of darkness, thoughtfulness, and some humor that made me laugh a bit. I think it'd be really cool if you chose the plotline of moral angel/moral angel, just because it would be ironic having Kenny play the demon and a quite interesting script could be made from the general idea
Raccoon Child chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This is perfect. This is exactly why I missed this fandom and exactly what I wanted to read when I came back. I'm a Kyman shipper, but in my world, Kenny-centric stories beat those about my two favorite characters any day. (Actually, he's the sole reason I'm never 100% sure Cartman and Kyle are even my top favorite SP characters...) Especially angel!Kenny stories.
Anyway, I'm loving the descriptions and the interactions between the boys; the way they've changed is so interesting and, as Kyle put it, 'fascinating' to observe, and personally, I found it really IC. Cartman intrigues me greatly. Clyde and Tweek killed me, haha; it's always a plus to get to see what the other characters are up to as the main plot unfolds, since they're all so lovable... Kenny comforting poor Tweek has to be one of the best things I've read in the last couple of years. Kenny is a real sweetheart in this fic, not that I'd expect any less from him. God, I fucking missed this fandom. Thank you so much for this; you're one of my favorite writers so seeing this in my inbox made me very happy.
And because you're one of my favorite writers, your notes were upsetting and hard to digest to say the least. I wish the best for you and I wish from the bottom of my heart for you to eventually get better. You can do it. You will be in my thoughts.
P/D: Was that really an actual assignment? Wow. So was the boys' teacher based on your teacher...? Trying to decide on one out of the three plotlines was horribly hard, but I pick the one with the widow because I'm curious about the pet cat. If not, the parody, because I love this mental image I get of Stan playing the role of a douche jock... Though I have to admit Kenny's idea does intrigue me. Anyway, my vote goes to the widow plotline.
Amberr-Ink chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I really like how this started and where it's going. I enjoy your fluid and curt style of writing - you don't linger on the less significant things but you paint a well-worded picture.

Also, I love a tall and rather goofy Kenny, hah. He was so adorable with his present, and with all his layers. It made me smile. As for the whole theater project, I think some of it went a bit over my head but I think I'm stuck between Ken's Old Man and Girl suggestion and the plot with the nerd. I think I'm leaning towards the former, since it feels like it has more of a punch?

In any case, I look forward to where this will go. I love when people do stories around the whole angel theme, and I knew it'd be good - I got pretty excited seeing this in my inbox, haha c: Kyle feeling like they're growing up and like everything's changing is intriguing too. Change is tough - I've been through all that.

I also sincerely wish you well.