Reviews for XCom: Enemy Unknown
richard edwards chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
were the rest story class STORIE
Spica75 chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
Hope you continue this.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
I demand moar Dx I must find out what happens! ... Puppy please? ;_;
Corticarte chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
Just started reading this today an I'm loving it. Could use some editing and spellcheck but the over all storyline is great :D
giodan chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
the last review is mine!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
well is good! i just played the new game but i like this story! are you gonin to continue?
Give me a Damn Name chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
I didnt actually think that there would be much of a fanbase for xcom but from what i have read so far has been interesting, I like how you have Sef on board even tho she is technically a social scientist. Hey she could even be in charge of helping the psi soldiers in learning their powers quicker or giving the scientist a frame of referance in their research.
cbyte64 chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Please update soon!
Mopman43 chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
Well, it is a very interesting story you have here. Though I'm not all that familiar with the original X-Com storyline, I think you have taken a fair few creative liberties. And done quite well with them. I find it to be an engaging, well written story, and I'm fairly certain there are others who also do.

Incidentally, I'm assuming you are rather excited for the new one in October?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
need moar! as a die hard X-Com fan I demand more Fan-fic that is well thought out and not a one shot! /rant
sorry, my enthusiasm gets the best of me sometimes. Honestly though I can't wait to see more from ya.
random lurker chapter 8 . 1/24/2012
This is an awesome story, I really can't wait to see where ur taking it. :) I've read nearly all the xcom fanfics on this site and I really think urs is the best I've read. Just what u have now kept me riveted for at least 2 days till I got thru it all. Exellent work :)
D Zautcke chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
I am coming into this quite late, but have been a fan of XCOM for years. Interesting take on the story, well written, small grammatical errors, but keep up the good work
FloridaMagpie chapter 7 . 9/14/2011
Great work! I really enjoyed the story thus far, and now I'm dying to hear how it ends. I'm worried you might have bitten off a bit much. Irrational (or whatever they're calling themselves this week) has made it clear the don't intend to abide by existing x-com canon in their new game, so if you're planning to integrate elements from the upcoming reboot into the existing universe you might wind up with consistency problems. Let's hope it works out (and they don't butcher the x-com franchise).
Psyentific chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
X-COM STAMP OF APPROVAL
count-lurkula chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
The Skaaall sound an awful lot like they might be the ancestors of the Ethereals...